Chapter 5

My Patbingsu

CHAPTER 5 ~

image image
 

We were on the dance floor for what seemed like forever and it was nearly nine pm. We were dancing and having so much fun. Then Yeeun unnie and Yoobin unnie decided to go have a drink. I told them I would stay since I have low alcohol tolerance. image I was just dancing in the crowd when somebody suddenly grabbed my hand and before I knew it, I was being dragged away from the crowd. I looked up and saw Jiyong.
 
image
 
As soon as we were in a quiet corner (away from everyone else), he grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me against the wall (aggressive much). He pushed me so hard, I jerked my head and it hit the wall. I felt my vision blur for a split second.

“What’s wrong, Jiyong?” I almost mumbled. image

“You really have to ask? You’re wrong, that’s what. Everything’s your fault. I hate you. If it wasn’t for you, it wouldn't be Seunghyun and Yoobin today. Maybe you should experience what I experienced two years ago on this exact day. I bet you don’t even remember what happened on August 18th, two years ago.”
 
image

What is he talking about? Yoobin unni? What the f*** does he mean? My head was throbbing like crazy. I felt myself slowly falling but Jiyong put his hands under my arms, against the wall. He inched closer. I could smell the alcohol. He reeked of it. My eyes were slowly starting to close and all my energy was being drained just by standing there. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and he was right there, in front of me, our noses touching. He tilted his head at a forty-five degree angle and I felt like my head was going to burst open and I would just collapse. I felt like I was going out of my mind....my eyes must be bulging out of their sockets. Our lips were sealed but I could feel his, slowly finding its way through mine. 
 
I felt like I wasn’t even alive anymore until I heard someone yell out in the distance, “Noona!”

He came within my view. “Seungri ah,” I mumbled. He pulled Jiyong off of me and that’s when I collapsed.

[Seungri’s POV]

“Noona! Kwaenchanayo*?” she fainted. I turned back around. [*Are you okay?]
 
 image
 
“Hyung, why did you…” before I could even finish, he just smirked and walked away. I carefully picked her up and walked outside to my car. “Don’t worry…I’ll protect you.” Just then, her phone rang. “Yobusaeyo*?” There was a pause. “Oh…it’s me, Seungri.” [*Hello: It's what you say on the phone]

“Yah! Where’s Sunye?” Oh it’s Seunghyun hyung.

“She’s really tired and wants to go home. Where do you guys live again? It’s been too long, I can’t remember.” After he gave me the directions, I hung up. Poor noona. Don’t worry, Seungri loves you. I always have and I always will.
 
image

*10 minutes later*

I knocked on her door. Wow, it’s been so long since I’ve been here. Her grandma answered the door. I don’t know whether she was shocked to see me or noona. “Don’t worry, she felt unwell so I brought her home.” She nodded and opened the door for me to come in. I carried noona (yes bridal style) up the stairs and into her room. 
 
image
 
Still the same as always.

“Would you mind if I take care of her tonight?” she shook her head and smiled.

“Umm…can you change her out of these clothes?” she walked in as I walked out of the room. *sigh*

*Couple minutes Later (inside Sunye‘s room)*

Noona’s grandma walked into the room and handed me a cloth and bowl of cold water with some medicine to get rid of some pain. She also handed me a bandage. “What’s the bandage for?”

“When I was changing her, I felt a bump on the back of her head and it was slightly bleeding. Would you bandage it up for me?” She smiled, patted my back, and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

“Aiissh Noona, what have you gotten yourself into?” I sat down on her bed while lifting her head slowly and placed it in my lap. It was so peaceful and calm in her room. I slowly wrapped the bandage around her head which was pretty warm so I placed the wet towel on her forehead to cool her down. I felt really drowsy and my eyes burned. My head was starting to fall so I just rested my head back and stared at the ceiling for a while.



AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Okay so I know that jiyong wouldn’t push her that hard that it would start bleeding but just play along. So how was it? Two years for his birthday, he gets a kiss.XD Hope you guys liked it.=]

image T.O.P. getting revenge for Sunye.