Mother

13 Elements

 

Yesung woke up to an empty space beside him. He groaned as he struggled to open his eyes to look at the timing. It was only 4am in the morning... He mentally cursed himself for sleeping so soundly that he didnt even noticed that Ryeowook had moved. "Ryeowook?" He called out, assuming his was in the bathroom. It was then a loud yell from Leeteuk below that Yesung jumped out of bed. "RYEOWOOK!" Leeteuk gasped when he saw his brother lying in a pool of blood. "Omg... who did this to you...Ryeowook... please..." Leeteuk sobbed as he shook his brother, trying to wake him up. The rest of them had waked up from Leeteuk's scream. They all had become light sleepers because of the random bombings and attacks that robbed their sleep. "Ryeowook!" Sungmin went over and looked at his brother's injury. It wasn't serious but judging at the amount of blood he had lost, he had been unconscious for quite some time. "Where's umma?" Sungmin asked and Leeteuk looked up, realizing the scene in front of him.

"!" Leeteuk cursed as he on the light in his mother's room. The room was damaged and things were thrown everywhere, blood patches were found everywhere. There had been a fight. "Ryeowook must have walked into the fight... or found out that umma was kidnapped..." Sungmin pointed out and Leeteuk nodded. "WHO ARE YOU?" Heechul shouted as he pinned a creature down. "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM, WHERE IS MY AUNT!" Heechul punched the creature as he raged in anger. Yesung had brought Ryeowook into his arms when the boy woke up under Sungmin's healing power. Ryeowook screamed when he opened his eyes and released his power in fear. "Ryeowookie, it's me!" Yesung held him down as he sparked himself up. "Hush...hush..." Yesung tried to cool him down when he wailed into cries and fear. "Ryeowook?" Leeteuk kneeled down beside him and held his shoulders gently. He felt his heart could break at the moment when he saw the fear reflecting in his brother's eye. They were filled with shock and fear and tears. "Shh, it's okay." Leeteuk hugged him tightly, bring the latter out of Yesung's embrace and carried him into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry..." Yesung apologised as he followed Leeteuk into the kitchen. "Don't be... I kow what you're gonan say, but it's not your fault for sleeping either. You can't possibly stay awake to look after him after all the fights we had. Yesung, i'm a reasonable friend." Leeteuk said as he placed Ryeowook on the counter and turned to the sink to grab a towel and rinsed it before wiping his brother. Only Leeteuk knew how to comfort Ryeowook down when he was in great fear. Leeteuk and brought the crying boy up to his room and awhile later, then crying had stopped. Yesung stepped in the room, only to find the young boy asleep on his elder brother's shoulder. Leeteuk smiled when he saw Yesung and mentioned him to come closer as he gently passed Ryeowook into Yesung's arms. "I'll be downstairs with the others if you need me." Leeteuk whispered. Yesung smiled to himself as he looked at the boy. He was hugging to his giraffe pushie.

"WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO TAKE UMMA?" Sungmin hissed as he shook with sobs escaping him. He had it, the disappearance of his father had scared him and now his mother was also taken away and his little brother was badly scared and not to mention, injured. "Sungmin..." Donghae called out and pulled him into a tight embrace, telling Sungmin that everything would be alright, that everything would be over soon. Hyukjae stood by his side and just looked at the both of them blankly. So...it's Sungmin that he liked huh...I should be happy for him, but why am I feeling this way. Hyung has Ryeowook all to himself too...I guessed this feeling to Donghae was just a silly crush... Hyukjae sighed. "What's with the sigh?" Heechul nudged him. Although he had not known Heechul for long, he sought of able of convey his emotions to Heechul, perhaps due to the events and situation that they're in. "Nothing... I am just tired." He said as he hid his face into the pillow and curled himself up at the coach. He was jealous, yes, he was. He had realised that he had liked Donghae, but how was he going to confess... now that Donghae loved Sungmin? He sighed into his pillow as he shut himself out of the world for awhile, he needed that space.

Donghae continued to hold Sungmin as he cried at the loss of his parents. He still could not accept the fact that his parents were gone. "Sungmin..." Leeteuk called out when he walked back down to them. "How's Ryeo..." Sungmin asked. "Don't worry about him, he has Yesung. He will be fine." Leeteuk cut him off and hugged him. "I miss appa... i want umma..." Sungmin sobbed into the shoulder of his elder brother as Leeteuk finally teared along with him. "Hate to say this... but crying doesn't get your parents back to you.." Heechul broke them apart after a few minutes. "Donghae... thankyou..." Sungmin sniffed as he looked at Donghae. "It's nothing~ Stop crying, we'll find a way and we'll be strong! You've me!" Donghae smiled as he patted his own shoulder. "Yah, what was that about?" Sungmin laughed. "Well, you can lean on me; i will be always here for you!" Donghae smiled. "Thankyou Donghae ah... I am really touched..." Sungmin hugged him tightly; totally oblivious that Hyukjae was staring at them.

Yesung woke up when he heard soft sobs. "Ryeowookie?" He called out; he couldn't believe that he had dozed off within minutes. "Umma...she... blood...me...hit...head...umma...they...took... her... pain... could... not...save...her..." Ryeowook sobbed. "Ryeowookie, you've to calm down, you are having a panic attack." Yesung sat up and pulled Ryeowook onto his lap as he drew small circles on the boy's back. He knew this always helped calm the younger down. When he felt Ryeowook's breathing getting back on track, he pulled the hug apart and looked at the younger. If a heart could break, his would have been shattered. The boy had blood shot swollen eyes and he looked as if he was going to collapse anytime soon. "Let's get you something to eat." Yesung said but Ryeowook shook his head. "You'll have to eat something, at least. Please?" Yesung pouted as he caressed his lover's cheek with his thumb. Ryeowook stared at him in the eyes before nodding slightly. "Come." Yesung said as he mentioned for Ryeowook to climb onto his back. He walked into the kitchen where everyone was on the dining table. Sungmin had cooked some ramen, because he knew none of them had the mood to eat anything more than that.

Yesung carefully fed Ryeowook slowly and patiently. It was hard because the boy would turn away and reject the food as he called out for his parents, but Yesung was there, holding him tight and whispering smoothing words to him to calm him down. Leeteuk and Sungmin were observing Yesung and they were really glad that Yesung was there to support Ryeowook. Heechul smiled as he was watched the scene in front of him. "When our parents died, hyung also did this to comfort me." Hyukjae blurted out when he noticed everyone staring at the couple. "Can you don't ruin the moment!" Donghae whined as he hit Hyukjae on his back gently. "What?" Hyukjae snorted as he shoved the rice into his mouth. Great... Hyung is over the heels with Ryeowook, Donghae and Sungmin...what about me. Hyukjae sighed as he drank his cola. "What's with you? Are you okay?" Donghae asked softly when he noticed Hyukjae's actions. You. You are the problem, Lee Donghae. Hyukjae shook his head.