Goodbye

To Remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k7J58LUR-o

IU’s POV

 

Someone knocked on the room door of my hospital room. I was afraid everytime I heard someone knocking at the door or come in. It make my heart beat went faster. I was afraid someone will do same like before.

I curled my body inside the blanket expecting those person will not come in. My hands cluthced the bed cover, he opened the door makes me closed my eyes tighter, I heard heels step echoed in the room.

“Ji-eun…” I heard someone called me softly as his hand reach my back make all over my body shivered. My tears ran away so fast from my shut eyes. This can be them... I don’t want to feel dirty anymore..Trembling body make he went closer to me.

“This is me, Ji-eun... Seulong.” He said tried to comfort me, I fastly out from my hiding under the blanket, hug him as tight.  And he gave me hug as back just as tight. “Why did you go so long?” I sobbed frustrated. My hands still around his shoulders not letting him go.

“I need to meet with my father...” He looks down tried to catch my eyes. “Your friend give this to appa..” He handed me a letter and a little box with accecories store on the box, named same as the place my mom bought me the necklace.

I took the letter from Seulong’s oppa hand unsurely, my shaking hands open it.

 

 

To : Lee Ji-eun

Hi Ji-eun.. I hope this letter arrived in your hands on time. I won’t be late to say sorry to you. I must be understand why you mad at me, because the abroad scholarship, isn’t it? I’m sorry for being selfish. I’m looking for you in the last 2 weeks.

I thought you get sick, I have no idea where were you?

And I was too happy could met Mr. Im I beg him to meet you. So I could ask where you were. How you were doing. The questions I used to ask to you. The question which  you were never sick to hearing.

Seriously, I have no idea where you are right now.. but my heart keep told me you aren’t go to vacation. I feel weak in my heart. I hope everything okay, wherever you are.

I really wanted to see you. If I know where you are now, I will go to your place begging you to forgive me. As long as I see your face it will make me feel better. I’ve never feel this before. Think about you made me went insane. I worried, happy, sad, pleased when I remember your face.

I would like to buy you ice cream every single day. I would do anything for you.

I promise to focus with my college I will make you proud of me.

 

Ji-eun, I’m sorry... I break our promised

to stay by your side

to always accompany you

to always cheer you up

to never leave you alone

and

to always be your bestfriend, this is hardest thing to do, because this friend, Jang Wooyoung cannot held his feeling anymore, he is too loving you.

Thanks  for always been here for me.

Thanks for the tears we had shared each other.

Thanks for the best friendship ever.

Thanks for keep support me till i know how to life

Thanks for teach me to loving my mom more than anything.

Thanks for held my hands and told me I can do anything that I want.

You are just too perfect to be my friend. I love you so much...

I love you more than a friend love his friend...

I love you as Wooyoung love his Ji-eun

I will meet you after I back from America,  I swear will never break this promise.

_Wooyoung

 

A picture tucked inside the envelope...

 I felt my heart in pain even worse than before, my breath so heavy I cannot stopped the tears from falling. My eyes keep scanned the paper with Wooyoung’s hand writing. I caressed every font he has wrote on the paper.

I’m the one which had to be blamed, Jang Wooyoung. You are so babo. I left you. I’m the one who chose to stop cheer you up. I said inside my heart make me more hate myself because by hurt him.

 

******

 

I walked into the airport while dragging his suitcase. I keep looked around tried to catch figure of Ji-eun among the crowd. Sighed out from my mouth when cannot found Ji-eun, hopelessly I took the step more.

They followed me from behind, Junsu hyung, Taecyeon Hyung, and Chansung.

“Wooyoung-ah, Take care, don’t forget to give us the call every a week, we will waiting for anything from you. Don’t push yourself to work too much. Don’t forget to eat on time!” He keep pushing me to frustrased hole deeper. I gave a glare before give him a hug.

“Please take care of my umma, Junsu hyung, stop nagging at me, my ears appa! You know? APPA!” I gave a dirty look to him and ended with smile, he always took care of me like his real little brother.

I gave a hug to Taecyeon hyung, and Chansung rapidly. “Ya… Don’t forget about give us the call okay?” Taecyeon hyung repeated what Junsu hyung has said.

I nodded. “and also…” I looked down and sighed. “If you meet Ji-eun ask her about anything. I will ask your report for this.” I broke my serious face with giggle. I lied to them pretend not to be sad because her, tried a lot to hiding my broken heart.

 

*******

Behind one of the pillar Ji-eun watched Wooyoung were hugging his hyung after that, he dragged the suitcase to get into the check in place of the airport. She clutched her coat as the tears never stop from her swollen eyes. She was tired of the tears but herself cannot to stop her precious tears to fall down onto her cheeks.

“Let’s back  to hospital…” Ji-eun said, turn her body to Seulong. He gave her a weak smile before started  walking back his car.

 

******

Take care, I will waiting for anything from you. Don’t push yourself to work too much. Don’t forget to eat on time… Actually this words are for Jieun not for me, Jieunnie please take care of yourself I’m gonna miss you.. Ani I miss you already… _your Chubbyoung

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe how about this chapter? hoho I love you so much I will updating and reply your comment on the next chapter. I'm so appreciated with your comments. Kamsahamnida! I feel so loved. Keep comment and subscribe!