High School Memories

To Remember

May this isn't a pleasant love story but this is the story of my love. When all of the people happy saw their loves was back, not with me. She has really forgotten me, all of our memories. She's only knew me as a stranger, who even almost hated...

- Jang Wooyoung

 

----------------

 

"Wooyoungie!"  someone shouted from afar, wake me up of my short nap, i used do that under the tree. "Yah! wake up! "She shouted louder than before, and grabbed the book above my face.

"Jieunie! Not now please, i feel so sleepy~ let me sleep again." i whined at her. i pulled the book of her hand and laying my body on the grass.

"Don't you know?? Saenim told me about the test of public university. Tomorrow we will attend it, don't you? look at the paper! " Her face so cheerful showed the paper at me.

She is a beautiful girl, and smart. This isn't first time i saw her with the spirit like this, i've seen this for a long time ago. But today look different she was very pleased because got the information.

"So?" My cold attitude has became a habit. i'm not part of noisy boy, i used to act like this.

 

"Well! we've promised to come together, take exams together and get there together right? " Her eyes opened wider, she was very enthusiastic to say it again.

“hmm.” I nodded and looks around.

 

“So! How you could get there if you keep act like this, sleeping in the class, steal time to sleep.” She nagged.

“I would have to do that. Now I suggest you to back to class.” I’m leaning my head again.

 

“Shiro!” She’s laying her body next to me. “Why do you like rest at here? Pretty quiet here, doesn’t it?”

 

“If noisy here, how can I to sleep?” I said while closes my eyes.

I can hear the grass sound which moves, she raised her body.

“So bore through the life like that, don’t you? Stop being like this, you don't life with your own self.”

 

I heard. The voices is exact beside my ear. The voice of noisy girl whose couldn’t stop to nagging at me. I still closing my eyes, enjoying her nag. Don't stop do it Jieun-ah...

 

-------------

We're through the test of public university together as her wanted.... and me either. "What now?"

She sighed. "We just have to waiting." She look so frustased.

"Yah what with that face? you don't have to being so frustased because of this, i know we will pass the test." I'm smilling at her.

"I know that but i don't have i confident to pass together with you."

"What do you mean? You don't want to pass the test with me?"

Jieun shakes her head. "Aniyo! i mean, this is my own pessimist mind. " She's pouting now.

"Hey hey, don't ever you think pessimist, we've studied hard, then we have to pray hard too." My arm, embracing her shoulder.

She just nodding and stares at me.

"Keep support me don't let me down." 

"I will Jieun-ah..." I kisses her cheek softly.

Her cheeks look blushing. "Yah! what are you doing?"

"What if..... we go to amusement park today?" i , i know she wouldn't want to go on the school day

"Baboya! we have to back to school!"

"Who Babo? yah! we're need refreshing, i need wash my brain with fun stuff."

"But...." i dragged Jieun to get in to the bus. "Yah! i don't wanna go to amusement park." she still yelling at me.

"Sssssstsss." my hand covers . "Stop yelling."

 

 

first chapter, hello~ thanks for subscribes and comment ^^ i know i've been late for update and this just short chapter. i'll update as soon as i can, but i'm kinda busy. so, wait for my update calmly... thank you ^^ by the way i have new trailer, enjoy it