abroad scholarship

To Remember

 

IU’s POV

“Annyeong haseyo.. eomeonie~” I greeted Wooyoung’s Umma, bowed my back.

She walked toward me as I back to stands up straightly. She was caressing my cheeks with her palms. “Uri Ji-eunnie~ you are growing prettier every each days.”

“N-neh? eomeoni..?” I stuttered after she said that kind of words.

Honestly, I missed everything she does, told to me. It’s been a while I haven’t seen her. Wooyoung’s umma treated me just like her daughter. She gave me a peck on my forehead before we going to school. She made lunch for me too. She has pretty smile… just like Wooyoung.

“Isn’t it too early to have day dreaming?” She waved in front of my face, make me smiled.

I pulled her in my arms, tightly. Tried to not drop a tears but too late. My eyes were all wet. I missed her so badly…

“Aigo, Ji-eunnie… Wae~? Did Wooyoung treat you bad? He made you upset, uri aegi?” She cupped my face made me lift my face to look at her.

I shook my head and wiped my tears away with my hands. “Aniya eomeoni…” I tried to control myself not to cry too much. “I missed you...”

“Aigo.. uri Jieunnie so gloomy today.. Don’t crying pretty Jieunnie. It will make your eyes swollen like Wooyoung’s cheeks. Eomeoni missed you as well..” She hugged me tighter and rubbed my back. Gave me her comfort arms to leans in. “Today is the day right?”

I nodded against her chest. “Please pray for us.. We did anything the best for the result. We wanted to make you proud, eomeoni.” I pulled myself off of her arms.

“Really? Aniya.. You still have your own goal. What do you want to do to yourself, Not for another else, Ji-eunnie..”

__________________________________________________________

Wooyoung’s POV

I saw the poster on the school's bulletin wall. My name wasn't there..., but Jieun's name was there, it's better to see i thought. I'm walking through schoolyard, while thinking what should i do after the graduation. I don't think I could do something, I need scholarship, but how to get it, if I don't have skill to passed this test.

“MY NAME IS THERE~!!” I could heard those loud voice start filling my ears, made them so hurt. Then, “….But? Where is Wooyoung’s name?” Her eyes started scan the poster again and again until 7th she gave up with a sigh.

Her little body turn to me. “Wooyoung-ah~” for the second times, I saw tears on her innocent face.

“An-andwae~ uljimaa Ji-eunnie.. you make me more sad right now…” I giggled to cover my own sadness, “Kenchana~ I’ll try best next year. I will come to see you at the same college.”

She cried like a kid, and mumbled about the result. “That must be wrong. I’m going to ask our teacher.” She grabbed the poster, doesn’t care about people around whose still scanning the poster.

“Y-yah~ Jieunnie! What are you doing?” I tried to stop her by pulled her hands, but she’s stronger and full of enthusiastic.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Without knock the door first, Ji-eun came into teacher’s office she acted rough. Something wrong with her. That isn’t Ji-eun who I known before. I kept trying to stop her to act so rude like that.

She threw the poster on the teacher’s table, made them shock, and widens their eyes.

“YAH! WHAT IS THIS?!” She shouted. I came with eyes widens and wider when she saying that.

“Ji-eun! What are saying? You pissed them off..” I said with low voice behind Ji-eun’s ear.

“Why there is no Wooyoung’s name?? Are you crazy? He was study hard and harder everyday just for this! And his name doesn’t came to the result? Psh!”  Even she made evil expression which I haven’t seen before, yet.  “ I know him! He must passed this test! But you all hiding the result. Wae? You all doesn’t like Wooyoung? Because he always sleep during classes? Yah! You all couldn’t do this to him! ” She gave point finger to teachers in this room. Made me feel embarrassed and no face in front of teachers.

“Let us come out from here…” I tried to pull her arms to out from this room.

“Aniya!!” She struggled to make my hands off of her arms, and accidentally stepped on my shoe.

“Awww!!” I yelped out loudly.

“That’s because Jang Wooyoung recruited for abroad scholarship!” A teacher said. Made me and Ji-eun frozen.

“N-neh??” I blinked at the teacher.

“Mw-Mwoh? What do you mean??” Jieun stuttered. “Is Jang Wooyoung got abroad scholarship?”

“Neh~ he is…. He passed the test with perfect score, that’s why, he selected to got abroad scholarship.”

 

 

 

I'm sorry for didn't update the story for long time I've been busy with school stuff.

I promise to never stop this story even it will go super slow, but i promise to chingus will keep writing till finish this story ^^

cuuuute I just realized this picture, IU and Wooyoung stare each other! Milky Couple so Real