Looking For You

To Remember

 

*wooyoung’s pov*

"I saw her!" I remembered Tiffany gave me a called not long after we separated at the Airport. Her which she meant was Lee Ji-Eun. She told me she was seeing her. I already looking for her at the place she told me for a month.

 Taecyeon Hyung and Junsu Hyung also helped me to looking for Jieun. But I think it's useless. No one there know who Jieun is.. Might Tiffany saw the wrong woman. Tiffany never saw Ji-eun directly I was only show her the photo of Lee Ji-eun.

I sat at the bus stop, rest my face against the palms, sighed desperately. I really don’t know where I must to go now to looking for Ji-eun right now.

“Neh hyung..?” I answered his call with lazy voice.

“I worried you’ll go crazy because this woman.” Said Junsu hyung from across the phone make me laughed slightly.

“I already am, hyung... I’ll be crazier if I don’t find her in the next month. So, how far are you?”

He sighed before answering my question. “I don’t know, I tried asking you high school’s friend but none know where she is…”

I open my closed wide when an idea appear in my mind. “Ah! I just remember she accepted at the University….”

Junsu hyung cut my excitement. “I already asked about that too. But your friends said she never come to the college and didn’t take the scholarship. I really have no idea where should I go now…” 

I stood up suddenly, when I seeing a woman holding the umbrella while smiling as she playing her hand.

“Hyung I will call you later!” I hang up the phone without waiting Junsu’s hyung respond.

I open my eyes even widens to see clearer another side of road. “Ji-eun!!” I called her loudly “Ji-eun~!!

Lee Ji-eun!!” I walked faster through the street to came closer to her. “Ji-eunnie!” I called louder.

I saw her hand grabbed by a tall guy, she seems afraid looking at me while keep walking away from me.

“Ji-eun…” 

Brake noise sound so loud before I get onto pavement.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was looking around and staring to my hand, and sighed. "You are still babo, like first time we met! Why were you crossing that way?? Lucky you, you still alive. Look! Your head bump to the pavement, are you feel dizzy?" I blinked at her, touching my forehead, feel dizzy come when I touch it. "You still remember me, don't you, Jason??" She's still throw some question to me. 

Then I remember the last time before a motorcycle bump me. Ji-eun was there, she looked at me worriedly, same like Tiffany's stare right now. But she's frozen stood up at her place, I could see her expression. "Ji-eun.." I mumbled.

"Wooyoung, stop it. Can you stop saying her name for a while? You almost die, don't you know?" Tiffany open her eyes wide at me.

"I found her Tiff. She's so pretty, maturer, with nice dress..." I smiled when I describing about Ji-eun. "But who's that guy??" I mumbled again.

"Okay, that's enough for today Wooyoung I know. that's because your head crash with something hard.. Hmm yeah like that. Rest well now. You need it."

"I'm serious Tiff.. I met her! She's so pretty..." "Jang Wooyoung..." I could hear her sighed.

"Lucky the hospital calling me first, I didn't tell your mom. You have to rest, so you can recover soon, your mom getting ill right now Jang Wooyoung, I told her you have to go out from the town for a while. Y'know you always don't want to make her worried. But now you make me so worried, about your too much imagine."

"Tiff, but I'm seri..."

"Ssts! Go sleep, close your eyes.." I sighed and turn my body laying away from her.

"Tiff.."

"Jang Wooyoung." She raise the tone. I closed my eyes, I feel tiffany's hand caressed my arm to send me to sleep.

---------------

She sat down on the chair with pale face still remember the accident in front of her today.

"You must been shocked because watching that accident today, Iu..." seulong walked towards kitchen to take a glass of water for Ji-eun.

"He called me, Oppa.." She muttered.

Seulong stopped and turn to Ji-eun, grabbed her throbbing hands.

"Who's he? Did I knew him before??"

 

 

sorry for late post