7 years later

To Remember

 

 

7  Years, he came back as same Jang wooyoung, same cheeks, smile, and heart. He worked 4 years in America after graduated, and chosen to back to Korea, he thought it will be good to stay close with his mom and his friends.

He fixed his coat and smiled brighter as he looking up to the sky. “annyeong haseyo~ Jang Wooyoung!” he said to himself.

“Yah! Jang wooyoung!” Someone shouted behind him while dragging her lounge.

Wooyoung chuckled as he turn around toward her. “Miyoungie~! *Ppali!” (*Hurry Up)

“Yah didn’t you realize you walked so fast?” she said loudly.

Wooyoung shook his head and laugh, grabed her huge bag. “Mianhae~ I was really excited to back here the place where I was born.” Wooyoung explained to Tiffany the one which accompany him as long as he stayed in America. Wooyoung and Tiffany(Miyoung) came to the same college and they realized they had met before in amusement park. They were being best friend as long as they studied in America.

“I will call  Siwon oppa, and tell him you weren’t take care of me.” She pouted and keep threaten Wooyoung. Tiffany and Siwon has date since first time they were studying in America. Siwon was Korean but he lived in America longer than he lived in Korea.

“yah stop do it.. Siwon hyung won’t mad at me. Haha Miyoungie, I will send you to home.”  Wooyoung stopped a cab.

“No, my uncle is there~!” Tiffany pointing to a red car.  “See you tomorrow, Mr. Jang!” She pecked his cheek as usual she did to Wooyoung then ran to the red car while dragged her lounge.

“Aigo.. We’re in Seoul, not America anymore, Tiffy~” He mumbled and chuckling.

He sat in the back seat and told the driver where his destination.

Lee Jieun, I’m back…

 

 

 

At the same time, and different place

*Seulong POV*

A woman stand under her umbrella, once she felt the rain drop with her palm while smiling cheerfully. She’s grew to be a perfect woman, has pretty smile and laughed. Even though she’s still look like high school girl but with her long her without bang she look mature.

“Oppa!” She shouted from afar and waved her hand to a me across the road. I sent back a smile and walked toward her. Lee Jieun. The girl I had take care almost 7 years grew to be a mature person. I remember the first time my dad and her dad asked me to take care of her, since I’m older 5 years than her, I saw her curled on the hospital bad, shivered, pale and crying. Her innocence face filled of fear, I accompanied her every single day in the hospital room, until that day came.

Ji-eun’s father came to me at the hospital, and asked me to take care of her as long as I still alive. After that he got an accident, and died.

I still remember Ji-eun expression when I try told her about that. She kept saying she doesn’t have anyone in this world, 3 days she didn’t eat anything, didn’t talk, then one day she woke up in the morning. “Oppa, why was I here?” she said while smile, I never seen her brighter smile like that. And that day, she lived as a new Lee Ji-eun. She didn’t even remember about her life before. Doctor said it was caused the trauma which she got. She tried to protected herself without her knowing. Repression. She only remember, me. She knew me. Then since that day I started told her about fake story which she even never through it.  And I don’t know until when I have to act like nothing ever happened…

“IU…”I patted her top and kissed her forehead. “I said to you to stay in the house while raining like this.”

“It’s not really heavy rain though, I want to see you really bad, Seulong-ssi.” She handed the umberella and hugged me really tight.

“Ah really??” I smiled. “Let’s go back to home.” An arm wrapped around her shoulder, I walked to my house, our house.

I know this is not supposed to happen, but I love her already…

 

 

 

 

 

^^ thanks for comment and subscribe, drop a comment for this chapter please i don't know why i wrote that XD but it'll be fun i think.

btw I was learn about repression on my first semester. I randomly putted that into this ff. hope you enjoy it