Um...ma

To Remember

 

Wooyoung walked alone in the side road, he passed the accessories store, slight a smile appear on his thin pretty lips, when he remember…

*Flash back Wooyoung POV*

She kept the cone ice cream in her hand. We were on our way to home. My mind full of school task and I felt about to explode. I slammed my step lazily to walk to home.

“Psssh ck!” I ruined the silence while eating ice cream, with my frustased sound.

Ji-eun turned her head to me. “Waeyo?” she stopped and blink her cute eyes to me. “Are you hungry?”

“Ah mollayo…” I continued to walk and left her behind me, I could heard, she tried to walk more fast to follow me.

She pouted her lips and stand straight in front of me, made my step stopped. “What is that, chubbyoung?” She gave me a stabbing stare but it’s still too cute to me.

“Chubbyoung? Since when I allow you to call me like that? Chubbyoung??” I complained and tried to not laugh with her because of her expression. “Psh… Shortie-un!”

“MWOH?!” she’s really has such cutie-doll talent. Her expression made me going to laugh out loudly.

I giggled as walk passed her with those expression. She’s my mood-booster, Lee Ji-eun!

“Yah chubbyoung oppa~! Don’t leave me. I hate walking alone behind you.”

I stop my step and turn my body around to her. “You have to walk quickly, Ji-eunnie!”

She’s run after me and leave me in behind. “y-yah! That’s too fast…” I shouted.

“Ppaliya~ Jang Wooyoung!” She waved her hand to me. “Are you a snail? Why take so long just for walk?”

“Neh, ma’am~ I will walk faster….” I responded her and laugh slightly.

She laughed cheerfully and wipe her hand with tissue after finished eat her ice cream. I came to her, watched her been busy with those tissue. “There…” I pointed edge of her lip when I see the remained of ice cream, and she’s stick out her tongue tried to reach it.

“Now?” She asked. I shook my head as I saw there’s still any remain of ice cream.

I took a step closer and put my pointing finger on her chin, to make her chin up. “Aish.. How can you eat ice….” My thumb cleaned the ice cream up, and suddenly I felt myself like going to burn while my heart beating like crazy. I could see her face clearly,so beautiful.  “…..cream.”

She was blink at me, and pulled her face away from me, awkwardly. Wipe her own lips with tissue and looked around to find a mirror.  “Ah there…” She walked to an accessories store, and saw her reflection on the glasses.

I followed her in the behind and watched her cleaning herself. “C’mon Lee Ji-eun-ssi, we still have so many tasks, they’re waiting for us..” I said and chuckled.

She’s ignore, keep walk closer to that store. She’s put her palm and stare at a necklace through the glasses window.

Are the girls always do this when they look at the accessories store?  I thought, while taking step to her. “Hey, kajja..”

“Um..ma….” She said with low voice.

“Huh?” I leant in my head, tried to get her voice. “What are you……” Tears were drop down on her soft cheeks. “Ji-eun…What’s wrong?”

“Umma, bought my necklace in this store. When I was 7 years old.” She hold the pendant of her necklace, wipe her tears away back to her usually expression. “Kajja~! We have to finish our home work as soon as possible.”  She’s smile at me. I gave smile back to her.

It hurts you, right, Ji-eun? I will take care of you.. as your umma, brother, friend, and…

 “Neh! Kajja..”

*ends flash back*

“Can I see this one?” Wooyoung pointing to the necklace with infinity pendant while smiling.

“Hmm okay I buy this one, you have to put it into the box carefully and make this present prettier.”