After the nightmare

To Remember

 

 I walked through the road in the middle of night, I could saw some guys walking to my direction as I must go to their direction as well. I already could heard their conversation from afar. I already could smell the alcohol from afar as well. If I could I will just turn around and back to avoid them but I can’t, the step seems unsynchronize with what I want actually. But then an warm hand pulled me to turn around he hugged me tightly makes me feel safe.

 

“Hey…” I could feel his thin lips lean on my forehead landed on it longer to makes me feel more safe.

 

I open my eyes, and smiled as I realized that was just a dream, a nightmare of my past. “Good morning…” He said while still resting his chin over my head, I could heard his heart beat as we hugging our bodies each other.

 

“Good morning…” I said to him makes he’s pulling himself away to look at me and smiling even widens. It feels so good to see him every morning like this.

 

I believe that he would always be here while I have my nightmare, and erased all the nightmare. He just make it beautiful. I love you Jang Wooyoung…

 

“Shouldn’t you have to prepare yourself for the first day in your class?” And I back as a college student which I missed before.

 

I nodded to him but still snuggling against his body, I want to heard this heart beat and feel his warm arms longer this morning. “You’ll be late then…” He’s mumbling but replying me with his long arms.

 

It’s already 3 years I moved with him, I’m living in America with him. It’s so nice while I telling it and ended it with ‘WITH HIM’.

 

“Tiffany gonna come today with Khun-ssi we have to pick them up after you finish your work today.” He’s nodding at me while smiling.

 

He touched me on my cheeks and caresses it before the soft lips touched mine gently and I could felt the electric that he transfer to my body through his lips. Strange isn’t it? I already got this kisses every morning and everytime he have chance to kiss me but I still feel this heart beating fastly everytime he did it.

 

“I love you Jang Wooyoung.”

 

“I love you back.”

 

Then he pulling his body away a little just to bent over on my stomach who has a little bump because of baby is growing inside there. “How’s appa’s baby doing inside there?”

 

I chuckled. “They’re fine.”

 

“THEY?!” I smiled at him and pulling him closer to hugged him longer. 

 

"I love you... I love you so much...." He repeated those words I don't ever get tired to heard that, Those beautiful voice while saying that special words to me. 

 

 

******

I saw Khun from afar before I recognize the little creature next to him. There's my best friend, Tiffany, aka Hwang Miyoung. I waved to them and made my little friend running towards me, she's hugging me so tight to let me know how much she's been missed me. Me too.

 

"Omo~! I heard that good news from this guy!" She's being loud again. "Congrats my baby, Jieun!" She turned to Jieun and showering her with hug and kiss on her cheeks.

 

"So did you already prepared everything?" I asked to Nichkhun who stand next to me while patting his shoulder. They would hold their wedding in America.

 

"Of course, Wooyoung-ssi. Our family gonna arrive there soon too. thanks for help me handle the stuff." Nichkhun chuckled at me while dragging his luggage. 

 

"JASON! You know what?! We will stay here until our babies born..." Tiffany lifting her arms up look like asked to be carry.

 

"Then? Doctor Khun gonna help me a lot, isn't he?" Jieun's cute voice finally heard, I thought Tiffany already swallow my wife. Kwekeke

 

"Of course since your hubby such a crybaby~ He'll faint in your delivery room. You need someone to backup him. My future husband such a cool and gentleman! " Tiffany again joking about me like that.

Tiffany winked to Nichkun as he replied her with a wink as well, such a cute couple. "I love you."

"I love you khunnie!" Then suddenly she's jumping to Nichkhun, give a steamy kissed to him while we still frozen there in front of them, Watching Tiffany and Khun enjoy their time out from Korea, it must feel so good have a steamy kiss at the airport, public place exactly.

 

"I want too..." Jieun mumbled while watching Tiffany and Khunnie with me, made me let out a sigh while smiling.

 

Then my arms turning her to facing me, made her blinking repeatedly. I chuckled before leaning closer and kisses her, not a steamy kiss, but it's gently kiss to let her know how much I love her. I could felt she's smiling against my lips.

 

 

 

It is life which supposed to be. We are being crazy together… because of love. We made our memories more beautiful than before, we’re holding our loves but keep share it. We would never forget about this… because our love always stay in our hearts, we breathe it all together, we will not forget each other, no longer ... because our loves here ... to be felt, to filling each other, to complete, and to remember…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading my fanfic! I hope you don't hate me because I was on hiatus too long~ 

I think it would be enough to say sorry!

but still. Thank you!! thank you very much for the comments and subscribe!! 

See you again on my other fics ^^