His Ji-eun

To Remember

 

It’s a while after that accident, I was staying at Junsu’s hyung home because don’t want to make my mom worry about me and also this is not really far from that place. My willing to meet Ji-eun getting stronger after I saw her, pretty Ji-eun.

A sound of cans suddenly make me stopped to take more step, I didn’t realize I was walking that fast and bump to a girl.

“Omo! Sorry...” I said loudly because surprised when I saw her fall down onto supermarket floor. “I shouldn’t have walking so fast. Are you...” I was squatting to help her stand up.

These small hands fixing the hair, make me could see her face clearerand staring proper at my eyes. “I’m okay... I’m sorry I didn’t see you walk from that side.” She pulling her body away from me while grab the cans which fell onto the floor.

“Ji-eun..?”

I could see her expression changing. She stopped putting back the cans, and look at me with full of fear. She gulping and took a step away from me. I wish she was know, about this feeling right now, see her stare at me like that.

“I’m sorry, but who are you?”

“I am....” Someone pulled Ji-eun further away from me.

“I told you to not talking with stranger, Iu. Let’s go home...” He grabbed the cans and put them back to the shelf.

I chose to catch them don’t want to lose it again like before.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung, Lee Ji-eun!” I’m making them stop to run away from me. “I’m... your best friend. We are...”  a punch landing right on my cheek, make me fell this time.

“Stop it! She’s Im Ji-eun. I think you see wrong person, Mr. Jang.”

Ji-eun’s hands covered her pretty lips shocked becuase Seulong reacted. “Seulong oppa!”

 

Ji-eun just look down while they’re in the car on their way to home.

“Are you mad at me?” Seulong question makes Ji-eun give a glance to him.

She bites her lower lip. “What’s wrong with you, oppa?”

Seulong back focus to his driving, doesn’t give a respond to Ji-eun question. Until he tread on the brake make the car stopped all of sudden, he sighed when see some kids walking crossing the road.

“Are you feel that was over-reacted oppa? What is happening? Mind to tell me?”

Seulong dropped a tears from his eyes, and pull Ji-eun into his big arms. “I’m sorry Ji-eun...” She looked confused.

“It’s okay... “ She patting Seulong’s back

 

 

 

Junsu hyung rentlessly laughing hard in front of my face while I keep hold onto ice over my cheek.

“yah hyung! Mwoya, stop it.” I tossed the ice blocks toward Junsu hyung then sighed. “Im Ji-eun?”I buried my face onto my palms. “Hyung, 7 years were that long for you while I was gone?”

Junsu hyung frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Why didn’t you marry while I was gone to US?”

“In a rush am I to get marry??” Junsu hyung asking back to me. “I’m still young, I want to enjoy my life first as a single guy.”

“In a rush??” I thinking more about that words. ‘In a rush’ ?  Jieun got pregnant then she must to married with that guy? It’s impossible. She’s not kind of seducing or flirty girl. “Hyung! I have to go out for a while!”

I grab my car key and walking toward my car, get inside.

 

 

*No one pov*

These days Wooyoung doesn’t stop to looking for Jieun, again. He walking around the street which he met with her, he came to the supermarket frequently hoping there will the time, he can meet Ji-eun again. And this time she can remember about him. Honestly, It makes his heart broke became pieces when she doesn’t even remember about Wooyoung. At all. Ji-eun only thought Wooyoung a stranger.

Wooyoung could feel cold wind of the night blowing to his skin and face. Yeah as always, he forgot to bring his coat, he only wore one piece shirt and thin cardigan. He rubbing his hands together to get some warm.

“Annyeong haseyo..” A cute voice appear behind me, I rapidly turn my head, she gave Wooyoung a smile. A smile which he seen in 7 years. “I’m Im Ji-eun..” She stick out her right hand ask for shake hand.

Wooyoung speechless, he stand up quickly and blink. “A-anyeong...” Wooyoung grab her hand and responds the shake hand

“I’m...” wooyoung stuttered

“Jang Wooyoung!” She pointed at Wooyoung while giggle softly. “I still remember your name from that day at the supermarket  though. “ Jieun take a sit next to wooyoung at that bus stop bench.

Wooyoung sighed he thought Ji-eun already remember him as Jang Wooyoung, a boy from 7 years ago.

“I wonder why we always meet... Is it what people called as a fate?”  Ji-eun smiling.

Wooyoung started enjoy with ‘new’ Ji-eun, eventhough she doesn’t even remember anything about him, but at least she’s still have same hobby, talking with people around her.

The rain drop heavy all of sudden, hmm this is what people said ‘TRUE FATE’.

“yes, this is what people called a FATE.” Wooyoung smile looking at the rain.

“So, Mr. Jang.. tell me.” Jieun tilting her head next to Wooyoung.

“Hmm? About what? Fate?” Wooyoung smiling toward her.

“No, tell me about your Ji-eun.”

Wooyoung hang his mouth open a bit try to organize so many words in his brain to describe about ‘HIS JI-EUN’