her name is IU!

To Remember

-Lee Jieun/IU-

 

Amusement park. 

The lights of attraction entertainment, greet us. this is 6 years already since the last i came here, with my mom. the lights look so beautiful. And i'm happy to be here. i was smiles over everytime seeing some playground. i want to ride the whole of attract games. 

I'm running, jumping happily and look around, "This is amusement park, Woodongie?!" i squealed.

He is smiling at me. "Yes here is. Are you happy?" He grabs my mini backpack. "Let's have fun here!"

I'm nodding and smiles, to say, 'Yes i'm really happy now Jang Wooyoung!'

"Whose said don't want to be here, and wanted to back to school." Wooyoung teased.

"Hmm Who is he? or...she?" i laughed.

He smiling back, "what do you want to ride first?"

"TRAIN RIDES!" i said with loud voice okay that is screaming not telling. Wooyoung covers his ears and glance at me. i left him and walks away pretend nothing happened.

"YAH! Jieun-ah! Are you trying to run away huh?" he smacked my back lightly, i know he never want to hurting me.

"What?" i'm giggling.

----------------------------

He looked so pale after we finished ride the roller coaster. I accidentally touch his hand, i feel his hand so cold like ice. "You okay?" He isn't answer me, he just walking beside me without say anything. "Woodongie?"

"I'll buy a bottle of water for you, wait here, you can sit there." I pushes his weak body to sit down. i know he is not okay. 

After make sure he was sat down on the some bench, i'm walking away to buy a bottle of water for him.

-----------------------

 

-Wooyoung-

Okay i know i shouldn't have to ride that ing roller coaster, i really hate it. and now, i feel much kind of pain in my stomach. ouch! 

i just could holds my stomach. then this silly Jang Wooyoung, can held it anymore. I ran to the corner of the amusement park just for throw up everything  from my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked, i know that is not Jieun's voice.

i keep throwing up, without turn my head towards...........her. 

She is patting my back softly, and trying to help me. " I'm okay." i said and still throwing up.

She is handing me a bottle of water, and gives me a tissue box. "You aren't okay."

"Thank... you" I'm taking it from her white hand. Then back to sit down on the bench, oh this is not the same bench which i sat before. She's sits down beside me.

"Roller coaster?" her guessed

i just give a little smile, and start to drinking the orange juice.

"by the way, i'm Tiffany." She's reaches out her hand, for shaking hand with me. I raised my hand, showed to her my hand isn't clean enough to shaking hand.

"I'm Wooyoung." i sipped the orange juice again, and oh no! Jieun! i forget about her.

I'm standing up and walks away, "Tiffany i gotta go now, thank for this." i raised the bottle, while waving my hand.

"Neh! no problem." She's a bit shouting at me, and give me her eyes smiles, she's pretty i know that.

i'm walking to the first please i sat, and looking around, "Where's she?" i just can mumbling. i'm walks to everywhere in the amusement park, "Jieun!" i shouted her name. "Iu!" 

i worried about her, she's easy to fear and crying. And this place so crowded, her little body... ah i can't imagine how fear she is.

I ran to 'information' place, i need speaker.

"Annyeong Ahjussi! i lost my friend, she's wore uniform, and bandana. Her name is Lee Jieun!"

"How old she is?" Ahjussi asked to me.

"Hmm 18 years old."

That ahjussi changes his expression "Ya...She's not kid anymore, she'll call you."

  "Aniyo ahjussi! her bag and phone here, with me now. please ahjussi help me! " i begged to him.

He pulled the microphone lazily, "Good Evening everybody~" he changed his tone. "here someone looking for a friend, her name is Lee Joon."

"Lee Jieun!" I shouted from behind.

"Oh yes. Lee Jiyoon."  . he's change her name.

"Yah Ahjussi!" my hand grabs the microphone. "HER NAME IS IU! LEE JI-EUN!" I screamed on the microphone.

Ahjussi landing his hand on my head, he's hitting my head once. "Yah! I know her name is Lee Jiyoon!"

i glanced at him. aish this ahjussi such a deaf! 

i feel get poked by someone, i'm turning my body. Yes, she is Lee Ji-eun. 

I drag her to walks out from the information place. "Yah! Where did you go, baboya?!" she's start to nagging, but i can hear her tremble voice.

"Babo!" now she is sobbing in front of me, and hitting my chest lightly with the bottle on her hand. i hugged her tight. "Mianhae, Jieun-ah~"

"Woodongie left me alone..."

"I don't wanna do it anymore, Jieun-ah~"

 

 

 

 

I'm haaaaaappy, today i'm going out with Woodongie, umma. he take care of me a lot expection about i lost him. this is amusement park~ i just back here, and umma, you have to know, i feel something different to him... Umma eothoke? please let us together as long as we can be together...

- IU

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for keep comment i love it, it's okay if you want to send me a million of comment lol. i wrote SNSD tiffany as cameo, but she will be cameo again on the next chapter later~ enjoy it! thank you <3