the warmness

To Remember

 

 

 

“I have no idea what happened, he keep punching and kicking my punch bag all night long, I need you to come over here, please help him I don’t think I can do it…”Junsu give a call to Tiffany make her sighing across the phone. “It’s been long time since he last time torturing my punch bag.”

“Might he thinks to back doing kick boxing like before, he was often to do it when we’re in US. Or maybe something happened to Ji-eun??” Tiffany curling the cable of her phone with his point finger while talking to Junsu by phone. “Aigo he must to start working tomorrow, he can’t keep do it.”

“Yeap, I know. I also thinking about his work for tomorrow, I hope he still alive tomorrow.”

“Yah stop talking no sense, Junsu-ssi.” Tiffany raise her tone.

Junsu laughing. “Ah mianhae~ just meet him tonight, Tiffany-ssi. I don’t think he’ll tell me what is happening”

“Neh.. Neh… Tell him to meet me outside your home. Arraso?”

Junsu smile. “Hmm okay.”

 

 

“Tiffany, ask me to tell you, she wanna meet you outside my house. Stop punching that thing, or you’ll get hurt, Wooyoung-ah. I have to go out for a while. Go eat something… you’ll get skinnier if you skip your mealagain.” Junsu Sighed and walkedout from his own house.

Wooyoung fell down on the floor and sobbedcouldn’t he held anymore. His voice was echoing in that room. “Mianhae… Ji-eun. I should have take care of you. Why didn’t you liveas a happy Ji-eunlike you were supossed to be.. I miss you so much, Ji-eun, really really… miss you. “ he hittedhis chest and crying out loud.

***

Wooyoung sat on the chair at the bar while dranksome bottles of beer. He was resting hishead on the desk as playing with his glass. Sometimes he cried and laugh by himself. “Ji-eun, should we buy a time machine? I will never go to US, I will make you happy. Ah… Ani I will make you likehappiest woman on the earth. I’ll live as Jang Wooyoung, the one of guy you ever know.”

“Yah! Jason! What are you doing here?” Tiffany patting Wooyoung’s back as soon as she arrive there.

He lift his head and lookedat Tiffany. “aigo-ya~ Milk skin tiffany~ What are you doing here?” asked him chuckledhalf of drunk.

“Omo.. you are being like this again. Kajja~ let’s go back to Seoul. “

“Aigo uri-Tiffy so noisy.. when Did I like this? I never do this before…”

Tiffany chuckled and rubbedWooyoung’s back. “Remember when I found you in US bar?You drunk, and mumbled, because Ji-eun never replied your email, you can’t even call her. Remember Jang Wooyoung?”

“Ah neh~ Don’t tell umma, arraso?”

Tiffany was nodding and give him a little smile. “What’s happening Jang wooyoung, you can’t find her again?”

“Ani… I found my Ji-eun. She is so pretty, gorgeous Ji-eun, like I always told to you. But she can’t even remember me. Her bestfriend 7 years ago. It’s pretty hurt. Do you know that feeling? When Siwon hyung can’t remember you?” Wooyoung tears dropped again, he couldn’t held his hurt his heart already broke.

“Jason...” She snuggled. Hugged him tightly, she was also his bestfriend, pure bestfriend. She knew about Wooyoung’s heart and Wooyoung also knew about her heart.

 

 

----

 

I haven't edit but hope there's no mistake with word and grammar ^^