“Sungmin-ah, SarangHae.”

The Plan That Seems Impossible

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

 

 

Its been two weeks since I last spoke with Sungmin, two weeks since I last saw him at school. I asked Yesung Hyung about his whereabouts but he said he was fine and I should not worry so much. Should not worry, tch really? How can I possibly not worry about my best friend? Its like I wouldn’t worry if Kiki got lost and I could never find it again. That’s just stupid to even say or think about it. On the other hand, Kyu seems quite happy these days. At last we made our relationship official. I guess he isn’t affected by this because he never really liked Hyung. That has to change.
-Kyuhyun, Can you come with me to visit Sungmin Hyung?
-“I have plans, and also, I don’t want to go.”
-Let me rephrase that, Kyu your going with me afterschool to visit Hyung. ARRASO?

-“OO…Okay. If you say so baby.”
-I thought so.

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

 

 

“I thought so.”
Ryeowook is really something. From the cute little boy he appears to be, he became a sharp tongue just like me. But I’m so happy he is finally mine. My Ryeowook. My baby. Sure I’m worried about Sungmin but I just don’t really want to ruin the happiness me and Ryeowook are currently going through. I know sooner or later, Sungmin will come and try to ruin our relationship. I’m not naïve like Ryeowook. Nope, I don’t trust that guy. Specially his partner in crime, Yesung Hyung.  *sigh* Today will be a long day.

 

 

Yesung P.O.V

 

 

 

I can’t believe Sungmin is being such a baby and miss two weeks of school. Worst of all, I’m the one that has to bring all the notes and homework to him. Aish, that’s for helping him with the Kyuwook situation. Now I have to head to Sungmin’s house once again to leave some snacks he wanted. Ugh, so much for being a good friend.
- “Yesung Hyung wait!!!” I turned around and spotted Ryeowook and Kyuhyun running at full speed towards me. I wonder what they want…Hmmm…
-“We are going to visit Sungmin too, so let’s go together. If that’s what you are wondering, what we want” Kyuhyun stated in a matter-of-fact tone. Can he read minds? Or am I just too obvious?
-“Yes I can read minds and also you are very obvious Yesung.” I looked at him with a puzzled expression. I’m so confused at this point. Well, whatever.
-Okay. Let’s go.
We began walking to Sungmin’s house and sooner than we thought we had arrived. I approached the door and rang the doorbell three times. That was my secret password for Sungmin to know it was me. I wonder how he will take the Kyuwook’s couple secret visit. Hopefully, it won’t be a disaster.

 

No Ones P.O.V

 

 

Sungmin was cuddling with his giant fluffy bunny when the doorbell suddenly rang three consecutive times.
“Ha. Must be Yesungie. Yay! My treats are here!”
When Sungmin opened the door, he was surprised by the presence of the two other boys. He immediately tried to slam the door but Yesung was quick enough to hold the door and push the other down to the floor. Before he could protest, he put one of his hands over the others mouth and with the other restrained his arms back. The other two boys just let themselves in and accommodated themselves on the pink sofa next to the bunny shaped clock.
“Hi Hyung. Why haven’t you attended school? Are you sick? Ryeowook said while making puppy eyes at the elder. This made Sungmin struggle less. Ryeowook knew how to calm his Hyung down.
“Hyung. I came today to apologize. I never realized I had fallen for Kyuhyun until a few months ago. I hope you can accept our relationship. It would really mean a lot to me. Well that’s all I got to say. We are leaving now. Remember Hyung, SarangHae.” Then Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walked out of Sungmin‘s apartment.
“What was that Yesung? What just happened? I’m I wrong to hate them?”
“You are not wrong. But you aren’t right either. Come on just eat your snacks.”
“But...But…I just don’t know anymore.” Sungmin turned and began walking slowly down the hall to his room. Yesung then harshly turned Sungmin and kissed him full on the lips. Sungmin first struggled in Yesung’s hold but then let himself be entranced by the kiss. First it was a harsh and desperate kiss, after some time it became sweet and playful. When Yesung pulled back to breath he hugged Sungmin lovingly.  Then Yesung whispered into Sungmin’s ear with a tint of hurt in his voice.
“If you could just stop chasing after him, and let me love you.”
Tears where the only thing Sungmin could feel fall on his face this moment.
“Sungmin-ah, SarangHae.”