I Will Always Love You

The Plan That Seems Impossible

I like him too.

 

Sungmin P.O.V

 

-Wait, Who do like Ryeowook? Hehe my little baby has a crush on somebody..~

"What!?!?, Oh Hyung, you scared me, when did you get here?"

- Kim Ryeowook don't evade the topic answer me. Now.

"Haha Hyung you got it all wrong, I meant as in I like it too. You know, the new season of Naruto Shipudden~ Its so interesting~"

-Oh, well my bad. And it is getting good~ I thought Wookie had clearly had said he liked somebody. Well, I guess I was wrong. I wonder where Kyu is at~

 

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

What the hell Kim Ryeowook?!?!? Did you really say that outloud. OMYCHEESESTICKS~ I can't belive I said it outloud. Good thing Sungmin believed me. Wah. But the season is pretty good. Its getting to some sasunaru kekeke~

"Wookie, Do you know were I can find Kyu? I haven't gotten the chance to talk to him. You know, I really want to have some alone time with him." Sungmin hyung said and then winked.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! What the paq. Kyu is mine. Wait... what the hell am I saying. I like him but.. ah no.. paq I am so lost I can't even reason out my emotions at this moment.

"Wookie-ah, hello?"

-Ah yeah, Kyu.. Hmmm.. have no idea. Sowwy. I said while giving him puppy eyes.

"Its okay my baby. Aww so cute~ waah I want to pinch those cheeks~!" Sorry hyung. But I won't hand him.

 

In Class~

 

No Ones P.O.V

While Mr. Choi gave his lesson, Kyuhyun just starred out the window. Sighing from time to time. Ryeowook didn't feel that loving gaze Kyuhyun would always give him during class. It hurt him.

"Kyu, are you okay?" Ryeowook said with a concerned tone as he shuffled in his seat to face Kyuhyun.

"Oh, Yeah. Just thinking."replied Kyuhyun with a serious tone. Ryeowook knew something was wrong. Why was Kyuhyun speaking to him in that tone? Why did he not meet his eyes?

" are you sure your okay kyu??" Ryeowook once again asked.

"Just turn around and mind your own buisness Ryeowook." Kyuhyun barked back at Ryeowook. Ryeowook turned back to face the board and tears began forming at the corner of his eyes. This was noticed by Sungmin which had been watching the whole scene. "What was that all about?" Sungmin mumbled to himself.

Bang!!

Everybody jumped and turned back to face Ryeowook standing up with his head down and walking out of class.

"I'm sorry Wookie." Kyuhyun said to himself. " I will always love you."