I Love You Too.

The Plan That Seems Impossible

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

 

I'm a freaking idiot. I'm so dumb. What did I do? Why did he do that to me?
Weh,Weh, WEH!!?!?
Great, I just had to run out of the classroom. Where should I go now? Oh, I know.
 

 

Sungmin P.O.V

 

 

-Teacher! Can I go look for Ryeowook?
-"Sure Mr.Lee, just come back before the bell rings."
-Thank You Mr.Choi.
Now where could he be? This is my first time in this school. I have no idea where the hell could he be at.
. I should of dragged Kyuhyun with me.
-"I'm right behind you Sungmin, if you havent noticed."
-Omo, did I say that outloud? Oh, Kyu~, your going to help me look for Wookie?
-"Actually Sungmin, Your going back to class. I'm looking for Ryeowook. I'm the one that hurt him so I should apologize to him"
-Ehh...I really want to go with you Kyu. Lets go together.
-"No Sungmin. Go back Now." Kyuhyun ordered me. I met his gaze. It was dark and menacing. It was scary. The only thing i could do was tremble there in my spot. Why was he being so mean? Why did he want to go alone? Wait... How the hell is he involved in this?
-Kyu..what do you mean when...Kyu!! Come back here!!
. I was so lost in my world I didnt even noticed he was gone. I will follow him. I'm so worried about my little Wookie. Wonder if he is okay... But I'm starting to become curious of Kyus and Wookies relationship...

 

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

. . . Dammit.
What the hell was I thinking when i told him that? Why did I have to be so mean?
After all, Its not his fault he doesnt know I like him. I think I have a good idea where he could be at.
I made my way into the schools old music room. I know he probably is in there.
-Ryeowook are you in there?
I could here a silent cry from inside the room. I walked inside and noticed a little bundle under the piano.
-Wookie. Please get out of there. I'm sorry. I shouldnt have said all those mean things. I've been really stressed these days and I let out my fustration out on you. Please forgive me. I didnt mean too. You know I love you. Were friends arent we?
It hurt me when I myself admitted this. I was only Ryeowooks friend. A friend that usually makes him suffer and cry. What kind of friend am I? Tch. Now I know why he never has looked at me in that way. I myself wouldnt date a jerk like me.
-Im sorry Wookie. Saranghae.
-"Kyu..." Ryeowook said through a few sniffles. I got closer to him and  back hugged him. First he struggled in my hold but after a minute, he relaxed and leaned back into the hug. His sobbing had now turned into a pool of tears. My poor baby. What have I done?
 

 

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

-"Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im so sorry." Kyu was crying. I felt his tears fall on my cheeks. I over exagerated and now I made him feel guilty for something so dumb.
-Kyu, I'm okay. Dont woory. Please dont cry.
-"But i feel so guilty. This is all my fault...Im so sorry. Im such an idiot. If I could just be brave enough to tell you that I like you. None of this would of happen.." Did Kyuhyun just say he like me. Like, in that like like way?
-Kyu you like me?
I tilted my head up and looked straight into his eyes. His eyes were red and puffy from the crying, but the only thing I could see were love and sincerety in his gaze. I could feel my face warming up every second.
-"Yes. Kim Ryeowook saraghae." I big smile crept onto my face. I cant belive this. Im so happy. He didnt just say he liked me. He said he loved me.
-Kyu..
I looked down. Trying to think of a smart reply, but nothing came into mind. When I was about to say something, he pulled up on his lap, in way it looked like i was straddling him ,making me face right at him.
-"Ryeowook. Look at me." I looked up and looked straight into his eyes. His gaze made me feel safe, but mostly. loved.
-"Ryeo.." He leaned in and captured my lips. His hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him. I immediatly closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. The kiss was sweet and slow. It was just perfect. He pulled back and looked at me with a worried expression but I leaned back in and kissed him with more passion. My hands slowly went around his neck as i pulled him to deepen the kiss.The kiss just transmitted our emotions to one another. After a few seconds Kyuhyun pulled back and whispered into my ear.
-"Ryeowook. I love you"
- I love you too.