Heh

The Plan That Seems Impossible

Sungmin P.O.V
 

 

After me and Yesung's little talk I felt a bit better. He offered to walk me over to the cafe and i declined. I kinda want to confront them myself. If he went with me, I would probably look like a coward. And for your information, Lee Sungmin is not a coward. As I exited the school, I began to feel nervous. The walk to the cafe felt like eternity. It was too much. When I was close, I saw Kyuhyun and Ryeowook sitting in the front of the cafe, facing the a big window. Ryeowook then saw me and smiled. I smiled back as he waved me to come in. I went into the cafe and ordered an ice coffee. I then went and sat down with them, not missing the makne's intense glare i was receiving.
-Hey guys, sorry for being a little late. Did you wait a lot?
"Ani Hyung, we just got here. Lets start thinking about what we should base our project on" Ryeowook said.
-Well the teacher said the project had to be about something that defined us. Any ideas?
"Well, we have to figure out what we all have in common and how that defines us" Kyuhyun finally spoke after ending his glare marathon. Hmm... something that defines us. All of us. This is going to be difficult.
 

 

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

 

We have nothing in common. Seriously. How can we make a project about us if we don't even have much in common.
Ryoewook likes giraffes, Sungmin likes bunnies, I like videogames.
Yeah......
This doesn't work out.
After we talked a little about the project we all headed to our respective homes. Sungmin was trying to get as much conversation done. For some reason, I think he is trying to make up for him idioticness. Well, I better watch out.
After thinking througly, I think I have a new and "better" plan to keep my Wookie to myself.
KUKUKUKUKU~
So, if Sungmin does not apologize while we are doing the project. He is going to be exterminated.
Well, i'll just ignore him.
But, If he apologizes not only to Wookie, but also to me. He will have my trust again. It would be nice if he bowed down to me.
Heh.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Horrible chapter. Please just shoot me.
I gained a writers block in the worst time of the year. I have a research paper I have to write. And my motivation for writing just
POOFF it went away. I cant even write a sentence. Gah.
Other than that.
Teen Top Just had their concert in Seoul(Im a hardcore Angel~)
Ljoe is just....no comment.
Love you all~
-Klahrett

p.S : http://youtu.be/18orXPg20yY
that cover. Ljoe gets all into it.