Thank You

The Plan That Seems Impossible

No Ones P.O.V

 




Kyuhyun and Ryeowook silently walked down the street after exiting Sungmin’s apartment. Ryeowook had seemed quite confident, but now it seemed as if the world was going to crumble down to pieces. What if his hyung didn’t forgive him? That what he thought. Kyuhyun just kept a steady gaze at his lover. Wondering when he would notice his presence.
“Babe, everything will be fine. don’t think about it too much, you will get sick,” Kyuhyun said, taking Ryeowook out of his thoughts.
“I’m worried about hyung. What if he doesn’t accept us being together? What if he tries to pull us apart? What if he never talks to us again?” then Ryeowook began crying and collapsed on the sidewalk. Kyuhyun kneeled down and pulled his lover into a big bear hug.
“There are no such things as “if” so stop stressing yourself about it. Arasso?” the sobbing stopped and both stood up and walked to Ryeowook’s home.
While things began to fit in in Ryeowook’s head, Sungmin’s began to  scramble even more. He currently had just heard Yesung confess his love for him. He couldn’t believe that one of his best friend had felt like that. Specially someone who he assumed was in love with the eternal maknae. Usually his mind would come up with an intelligent answer, but all that left his mouth was incoherent syllables that were closer to a baby’s intent to speak than a real sentence. He just sat there, on the floor, with eyes open widely and his mouth making a perfect “o” shape. Seeing the state of the other, Yesung thought the best thing to do at this time was to flee the scene. He began walking to the exit slowly, trying to make his presence invisible. Just before he could reach to grab the doorknob, Sungmin tugged his backpack.
“I want you to explain. Everything. Now.”

 




Sungmin P.O.V

 




I grabbed his hand and led him into the living room, sitting us on the two seat couch. Yesung then stood up and sat in the chair facing me. He then began his story.
“I think it was four years ago, before you left. Like you, I though I was in love with Ryeowook, but I think I was just in love with his cooking. After that, I began take more notice about my surroundings, that included you. Then one day, we all decided to go to an amusement park together. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Donghae, you and me where all driving in a rented van to our destination. I was driving while you were giving me directions of what road to take, when to turn right or left and when to stop for snack break. Then, we arrived to the amusement park. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were hungry, so they left first to buy something to eat. The Eunhae couple, well they still weren’t sure if they liked each other or not, so they just went off somewhere. Just the two of us remained. We walked down through the place, sometimes stopping to go on rides or buy something to drink. Then, we came across a basketball game stall. And there it was, a pink, giant, fluffy bunny placed on the grand price cubicle. Your eyes sparkled with happiness as soon as you saw it. I thought, I wonder how happy he would be if I won that bunny for him? Would he like me more? So, I paid for the game, and I eventually won. When the guy in the stall asked me what would I like as my price, I picked the bunny. Once the guy gave me the bunny, I turned and placed the bunny in your arms. You first where hesitant if two accept it or not, but then you looked up at me a and smiled. I had never seen you smile like that, not even when you were with Kyuhyun. Since that moment, I knew I had fallen for you. And I fell for you hard. Honestly, I never thought off confessing. For me, it was enough just to be able to be by your side. But then, you began feeling depressed, sad, you wouldn’t show up at school, you wouldn’t even answer my calls. I was worried. I want to see you happy. that’s all I want. I don’t know what went through my head when I kissed you and confessed but, if your bothered by it, I’m sorry. Well, that’s the end of my story. I think I should leave now. Call me if you need anything.” I don’t know at which point of Yesung’s explanation I had started to cry. Tears just wouldn’t stop falling down my face. Why didn’t I ever notice? He was always there for me, always did what I wish, always cheered me up. I’m the worst.

- “Sungie, do you thing we can give us a chance.” I think when I said that, I also wanted to see if I could move on. Learn to love someone who loved me back as much as I did. Yesung then stoop up, walked to me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. He the whispered a soft “yes” to my ear. Then a smile crawled onto my face.

-Thank you.
















For some reason, I got so emotional while writing Yesung’s confession. Ugh. The feels.
I just wanted to say thank you for my dear subscribers, and the silent readers which support my little story.
Honestly, I was only planning for 5-10 chapters, but when new people subscribed, I kept on writing.
Now that I reached 1828 views, I grew so happy. I swear, I’m crying while writing this.
Its such an honor for me to receive you views. I’m very grateful for you support.
Please leave a comment below to see if I’m doing a good job.
Love,
         
      Klahrett