Yes, Friends.

The Plan That Seems Impossible

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

As we all sat together on the small table next to the window, once again, some memories began appearing in my mind, which made it difficult to concentrate on the project. It seemed I was the only one with no idea what to write.. Scratch that, I have no idea what to write about. I decided, well my group decided, that we should base our projct on our love for music. I mean, thats the only thing we have in common. Or else we could of talked about that time Sungmin and Wookie gave me a videogame about giraffes and bunnies. 

-"Kyu what are you so deep thought? Oh just as a reminder, you can't choose guitar hero as an element of why you are connected with music." Sungmin stated with a smirk on his bunny face. Ryeowook was giggling now with him. I made a "are you seriously saying that you think I'm that stupid to choose that" face at them. Their faces suddenly turned serious, but after ten seconds they began laughing so hard that people in the caffe where giving us looks.

-You guys are dumb, do you really think I, I the great CHO KYUHYUN, would use that as a reason?!?

-"Actually, we do." Ryeowook said with a wide grin plastered on his cute face. What the.... ugh.. This is so frustrating.

 

 

Sungmin's P.O.V

 

-" Bye Hyung, we'll see you tomorrow at school. Take care on you way home!" Ryeowook yelled as he and Kyuhyun waved goodbye from across the street.

I missed these kinds of dumb conversations with my friends. I'm glad they accepted me in their group. I'm also really happy they are allowing me to gain there love again.

 

Two hours ago...

" I'm sorry you guys. I really am. I was dumb to be so mean with you guys when you did nothing wrong. I realized I was wrong when Yesung confessed to me. I know what I did was wrong, but please forgive me. I want to be friends again. Pretty please?", I said with a pout.

"I guess, we accept your apology, but you must win our love back if you want our friendship to be like before." My eyes began to water when I realized who had said that, was no other than the great Cho Kyuhyun." Hyung, don't cry, friends?" Ryeowook said sweetly as he extended his hand to hold mine. I looked up with a smile on my face and said, "yes, friends."