What is he doing here!!?!?!?!?!?

The Plan That Seems Impossible

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

Damn Yesung. Damn Donghae. They think that its all cool when they interfere with my plan. Aish.
I decided to leave as soon as Mr.Choi dissmissed us. Its impossible to face Ryeowook after that almost lip-contact.
Ugh I'm so mad. AIISSH CHOMAL?Please God of the Videogames allow me to control myself next time I see those two.
Wait, I'm the the God and Master of videogames..
"Class is dismissed. Have a great afternoon class." As soon as Mr.Choi dismissed us, i ran for my life. Well just to my locker.
I think I can stand here and wait for those two to come and beat some reason into them.
"Kyuhyun, why the hell did you run? I've been trying to catch up with you. You know running is not my field," I heard Ryeowook say.
Oh boy, be cool Kyuhyun. Be cool. Just act like you always act.
-"Come on Ryeowook, a little exercise wont hurt,huh?
"Yes. It hurts me because I'm lazy. I'm beautiful, so I don't need to do anything to enhance myself more. If I did, people would kill to be with me."
-You've been hanging around Heechul Hyung to long.
"No I haven't. Well, just two weeks in a row during summer break. Hangeng Hyung was also there with us." Ofcourse he would be there. I think Ryeowook is not aware they are dating. Well, he will find out soon. Very soon.
"Kyu, I want to stop by for ice cream before we head back home,okay?" Ryeowook said with puppy eyes. Damn that kid. He knows just how to manipulate me.
-Alright, we'll stop for ice cream.
"Thanks Kyu, I love you!!!~" Throb. It felt like my heart was just stabbed. This guy.... He can say that even after what almost happened. How can he just let go of that so fast? It hurts.

 

 

Ryeowook P.O.V

If I act as if nothing happened he wont ask or talk about it. Well, actually, nothing happened. We almost kissed. That’s it. It’s not a big deal. If we would had kissed, it would've made our relationship awkward. I mean. Me and Kyu as a couple? That’s Impossible.

Impossible.

Unbelievable.

Unimaginable.

"Ryeowook what are you waiting for. I want to get home early. Lets go." He looked kinda sad...Nah, its just my imagination.
-Yeh Kyu, lets go. I smiled in his direction and he faced foward and started walking. Did he just ignore me? Why is he treating me like this? Its not like I did something. It hurts.

 

 

No Ones P.O.V

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walked in silence, with Ryeowook being a few steps behind Kyuhyun, both facing down. They arrived at the icecream store ten minutes later. The atmosphere felt heavy. The atmosphere stayed awkward until Kyuhyun decided to break the silence.
"So what would you like Wookie. My treat." said Kyuhyun.
"Oh...umm..eeh..umm...I think I would like.....umm...what should I choose..? What a tough desicion." Ryeowook murmured to himself.
"Hi. What would you like?" said the enthusiastic woman behind the counter.
"Hello, I would like a vanilla cone and a chocolate with marshmellows cup please." replied to the worker as enthusiasticly as she had asked him.
"Okay!!Coming right up! Thank you for your purchase!!"
"Ryeowook-ah, lets go sit down. They'll bring us our icecream in a few minutes." said Kyuhyun. Ryeowook who was still mumbleling to himself about which kind of icecream he wanted turned around to face Kyuhyun. "Say what? I still haven't even ordered Kyu."
"You were to slow. I ordered for you."
"So mean Kyu!!!" Ryeowook screamed at Kyuhyun which made the whole icecream store to look at them.
"Lets just go find a table" said Kyuhyun while pushing Ryeowook to the corner table which was besides a window. The young boys chatted for five minutes before there icecream made it to their table.
"Vanilla for me. Chocolate for him." Kyuhyun pointed out to the lady which was trying to figure out which was who's.
Ryeowook just smiled down at the icream and began eating. Kyuhyun knew that that was his favorite flavor.

 

 

Next Day At School~

 

Kyuhyun P.OV

 

Well yesterday was quite interesting. Ater not succesfully kissing him. I took him out on an icecream date. Well, not that Ryeowook thought it was a date. But, I did. I bought the icecream. Thats what the guy in the relationship has to do. Not that I think Ryeowook is not a man, but its pretty obvious who would be the top in this relationship.
"Kyuhyun snap out off it. Your laughing and smiling like a creep."
-Eunhyuk Hyung, your a bigger creep than me when you stare at Hae Hyung. So don't make any comments.
"Hyukiiiiieeeee~ Lets go to class, I want to show you something~" i hear Donghae say while linking his arm with Eunhyuk an dlooking at him "innocent" eyes.
"Later dude." said Eunhyuk and then ran off with Hae Hyung. Idiots. I started walking down to class and noticed a familiar figure standing neer the classrooms door. I got closer and walked up to the crowd. I couldnt see anything.
"Okay kids. Lets go inside or I'll mark you all late." Yelled Mr.Choi. I ran into  the class and sat down in my seat. Wookie was already sitting in his.
-Good Morning Wookie.... How are you?
"Morning Kyu!!~ Im fine. Did you hear we are having a new student today? He transferred from the U.S.A!! I wonder If he speaks Korean...? Ryeowook said with the sweetest smile I've seen this week.
-Yeah. I wonder too.
"Class please pay attention, I have someone to introduce you to. Please come in, Mr.Lee and introduce yourself."
"Hello. My name is Lee Sungmin and I'll be your classmate from now on. I was not able to go to school for a year so I'm older than you so please call me hyung or oppa. Hope to make good friends with all of you."

What is he doing here!!?!?!?!?!?