Lets Wait And See

The Plan That Seems Impossible

Sungmin P.O.V

 

 

"Ryeowook I love you"
"I love you too."
-STOP!! What are you guys saying?!?!?! Stop!!
"Sungmin... I can explain..", Ryeowook said with new tears forming in his now puffy red eyes. I can't take this. I need to run. Why isnt my body moving? Legs why don't you move!! Ryeowook was approaching me slowly hesitating every step he took. As he began to get closer I could feel some tears form in my eyes. Please don't get near me. Please. I beg you.
"Ryeowook, you don't need to explain nothing. Our love life is made of two not three people." suddenly Kyuhyun said as he grabbed Ryeowook's slender arm and pulled him back to him. Its true. Ryeowook does not need to explain to me. But.... He betrayed me.
-You betrayed me Kim Ryeowook. I never want to talk to you ever again. Don't ever get near me!!! Do you understand!?!?!?!
I felt so hurt. Words cant explain how I feel at this moment. Why couldn't he like someone else? He clearly new my heart belong to Kyu, why couldn't he just back the fudge back. After I yelled at him, I walked out the door and slowly made my way to the schools garden. I really need a rest.

 

 

Yesung P.O.V

 

 

Tch. Tch. Tch.
I really was not expecting this to happen so quickly. I have to fing Sunmin first, then probably see if I can help him in some way.
For the first time, I didn't interupt the kyuwook moment. Sungmin really needed to open his eyes and realise he can't obtain Kyuhyun's love. I feel bad for him...but things just had to follow their path. As I walked through the schools hallway, I spotted Sungmin sitting under the schools big tree.
-Yo Minni. Care for some company?
"Yesung seriously, go away. I'm in no mood for your stupidness."
-I know. Come here.
I opened my arms and closed my eyes. After a few seconds a felt Sungmin crawl and sit on my lap. I pulled him into a tight embrace which he weakly returned. He began sobbing onto my chest.
"They seriously can't be together...he's mine..kyu...-ah...he is...my lo...ve...not Wookie's..."
-Sungmin, you have to realize that they've liked each other for a long time. Kyuhyun was always very clear who his heart belong to. You just can't decide who can he like or love. Its up to him. And for Ryeowook. It took him a while to realize his feelings for Kyuhyun, but he managed to discover them with a little of Kyuhyun's harsh words.
Sungmin began sobbing even harder. Tears began soaking my shirt. We stayed there for two hours more,missing the two last periods of the day. Hopefully I can help Sungmin accept the Kyuwook couple.
Lets wait and see.

 

________________________________________________________

 

I'm sory. So sorry. I'm the worst.
I was practicing non-stop for the past two moths in the african american history assembly dance.
the good thing we got awesome feed back so...
I currently have writers block so please bare with me...
Love,
Klahrett <3

(Follow me on twitter @Klarrt3)