"Hyung Will Come Back."

The Plan That Seems Impossible

No Ones P.O.V

The school bell rang and the group of friends headed into their new classrooms. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were in the same year and much to Ryeowook's luck, they were in the same class.
"Hello class my name is Choi Siwon and I'll be your homeroom teacher for this new school year, please adress me as Mr.Choi."
"Neh,Mr. Choi" chanted the class.
"The seats you are now sitting in are not your permanent seats.Please stand up and come to the front to choose a number from this box. The seat formation is on the board behind me. Please begin."
Ryeowook was currently in the seat nearest the box so he was the first to pick.
"Number 21", he looked to the board. "The secong to last seat in the fourth row? Just my luck," Ryeowook murmured to himself.
Kyuhyun watched Ryeowook take his seat and rushed to the front to choose a number.
"Number 15", he glanced back, "I'm so lucky.", Kyuhyun said as he grabbed his stuff and seated himself behind Ryeowook. I smiled crawled onto his face.

 

 

Ryeowook P.O.V

I can't believe I have to sit in the back. And worst of all, Kyu has been staring at me for two hours straight. Is he even paying attention to class? Kyuhyun is going to make a hole in my head if he keeps it going for the 10 minutes that remain for class to end. I'll just ignore him.
"Well the class is dissmissed, you may now go to lunch," said Mr.Choi, "Remember to to your homework,it's due in two days."
"Neh Mr.Choi." said the class. Students started rushing out of the room. Mr. Choi was also quick to taje his leave. It was only Kyu and me in the room. This is awkard. Very awkward. I replayed what had happened this morning.
 

*"You wish you had somebody to hold you just like Hyukiee hyung hugs Hae hyung, Neh?"Kyuhyun suddenly said into my ear.
He then slipped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. Then he whispered into my ear, :Neh, Wookie?"*

 

"Ryeowook-ah are you listening to me?"
-Oh I'm sorry Kyu, what is it?
"Lets stay here, we both brought lunch, so lets save us the hassle of finding a decent place to seat."
"Ryeowook-ah, can you please face me. Its weird talking to your back." I shifted in my seat to face him.
"Please Wookie, I really want to stay here with you."
*"With You."*
I felt my cheeks becoming warm. Am I blushing? Hahaha, not possible, its just hot in here. Yeah, Its hot in here. Heh.
-Okay, we can stay.

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

Alright!!!He said yes!! Okay, Kyuhyun lets find something to talk about. Wait, I should ask him what he was going to say to me before that awkward turtle came to interrup. This can help me to start putting my plan in progress.
- So, Ryeowook.
"mmeah kyuph..?" ryeowook answered with his mouth full of food. He lookind like a squirrel.
-Hahaha you look cute like that.
He tried to swallow but chooked on the food. I quickly stood up and started hitting his back. He still couldnt spit it out. OHMYGOD what do I do?!?!?! I started to panic. Why wasnt there nobody around?
-!!! I cursed outloud. I grabbed Ryeowook and did that one move they do in movies when one of the characters is chooking.
-One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six.
"Bleh...cough..cough.."
-Ryeowook are you okay?!?You almost gave me a heart attack!! Don't scare me like that...
"Kyu..." I felt how Ryeowook was hugging me tightly and sobbing quietly on my chest. I hugged him back and roamed one of my hands on his back and made soothing circleson his back, patting him lightly. My poor Wookie. I think I over reacted and scared him more.
"Kyu...it hurts...Can you let go...?"
-Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
"I'm fine." I slowly started removing my grip from him, but instead of taking my arms completly off his body, I lowered my hands down to his waist. He retrieved his head from my chest and just stared blankly at my chest.
-Ryeowook-ah.. I removed my left hand from his waist and titled his head up to face me. His eyes were watery. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our faces began to get closer and closer. I stopped when our noses touched, I could feel his breath. I closed my eyes and leaned in.
"Ryeowook!!Kyuhyun!!!Why are you guys here? Why didn't you look for your hyungs so we could eat lunch together?", I heard Yesung hyung scream. I was about to taste those little pink lips..They really can't read the mood. Jerks.
-Aish. What?!?! I let go of wookie and walked to Yesung.
"Wookie lets go buy some drinks." Hae hyung chirped while dragging Ryeowook away.
-Take that nasty grin off your face Yesung. It doesn't suit you.
"Sorry. Can't help it. Wahahaha"
Tch.Jerk.

 

No Ones P.O.V

Kyuhyun glared at Yesung and walked out of the room in search of Rywowook.

"Naega saranghan S.P.Y.,Geunyeoreul jjocha day and night,Japhil deut japhiji anha,Geurimjacheoreom butjiman!"
    *Yesung's ringtone~*

"Hello,What can I help you with?" answered Yesung.
"Have you been doing your job Jongwoon?"
"Yes I have Sir."
"Good. Keep on ruining everybody's attemp to get near Ryeowook. Remember, make it look like an accident. Goodbye Yesung."
Beep Beep Beep...
"Mr.Lee would you like me to go prepare some lunch?"
"Yes please."
"If you excuse me then.." The man walked out of the room, leaving the younger man smiling and laughing.
"Ryeowook-ah, just wait for me a little longer. Hyung will come back."

 
__________________________________ Third chapter up! Dani estas leyendo~ Oppa saranghae :3