Good Luck

The Plan That Seems Impossible

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

 

The next day, Sungmin Hyung finally came back to school. I was surprised when I saw him sitting in his seat and smiling at the ceiling like an idiot. Two weeks ago he looked like he had seen a corpse but today, he looked the happiest man on earth. His aura screamed rainbows and ponies, marshmellows and sunshines. To happy, even for me. And if I thought it could be even weirder, Yesung Hyung was emmiting his own "happines". Something must of happened between them. I'm sure of that. The worst was in lunch, they were practicaly over each other. They are dating. No.... let me rephrase that... They are totally married. Even Kyuhyun noticed this. Kyu didn't mind at all, actually... he was happy Min wasn't bothering him.

 

*After Lunch*

 

In class, Mr.Choi assigned us a a group project and Kyu and me immediatly ran to each other. What we didn't expect was for Sungmin Hyung come and ask us to be in our group... What is happening here!?

 

Sungmin P.O.V

 

 

After Mr. Choi dissmissed the class to choose their partners I build up my courage and walked up to the kyuwook couple.

-Can I join your group? Kyuhyun just glared at me and Wookie made a face like if it was a dream.

-"Ofcourse Hyung!!" Ryeowook said with a smile. Kyuhyun just let out a grunt in approval.

-Okay, so I'll see you afterschool in the coffeshop across the videogame shop two blocks from here okay?

-"Sure Hyung, we will see you there!"

The final bell rang and I went to the school's rooftop to meet my dear Sungie~

-Sungie~ I called when I saw him leaning om the wall. He turned and smiled at me. I felt a blush start forming on my cheeks.

-"How was your day bunny? Did you make up with the kyuwook couple?"

-I'm on that. The teacher assigned the class a group project so I joined their group. Hopefully Wookie will forgive my actions. I don't care much for Kyuhyun, but I want our "eternal makne" to love me again.

-"He will, don't worry bunny." Yesung said with a reasurring smile.

I couldn't help but think that maybe me and Ryeowook wouldn't be able to be good friends as before. What if he hates me now? What if he says I'm the worst and leaves me alone? Would he abandon me after all I've done? Ofcourse he would, I was a jerk with him and his boyfriend. Ugh... I just hate myself so much.

-"Babe, everything will be fine. Trust me. Ill go there with you if want me too." Yesung said. He then pulled me into a tight embrace which melted all my worries away. I didn't notice I had been crying the whole time until I saw his white shirt had wet spots. I then pulled back and apologized for ruining his shirt. He just nodded his head and leaned down to kiss me. I could feel his lips on mine. It was a soft peck on the lips but it made me happy. I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. I think I really like Yesung.

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

I want to believe Sungmin has comeback to his senses, but I just have a gut feeling something bad is going to happen. If he is thinking of ruining what I have already accomplished.I don't think so. I need to make a new plan. A plan to not let anyone or anything seperate my and my Wookie. And if someone tries to.. All I can say is...

Good Luck.