Chapter 12

Guitar Lessons (Jonghun x Seunghyun fanfic)

 

Chapter 12

 

Seunghyun and Jonghun strolled, hand in hand, through the park and back to the busy downtown center. They remained in a comfortable silence, the slight breeze swaying the tree branches and making the leaves rustle. There wasn’t a need for words. Being together said everything for them.

Seunghyun beamed. His body felt jittery from the butterflies still hopping around in his stomach.

He still couldn’t believe this was happening. It was too good to be true.

Seunghyun couldn’t resist looking over to Jonghun every couple of minutes. It might’ve been seconds. He couldn’t help it. His dark, long hair, his large warm hand in his, the big, happy grin plastered onto his face like he was thinking about something pleasant.

Oh wait. He was thinking about something pleasant, right? Seunghyun felt himself blush thinking about it.

Because he knew that he was in Jonghun’s thoughts. Because Jonghun was running around in his. Because he was right there next to him.

Seunghyun finally realized he’d been staring for a longer time than normal, but before he could turn away, Jonghun caught his glance. His smile grew wider, knowing what he’d been doing.

Ugh, this guy… Seunghyun thought, but blushed even more as he whipped his head away.

“Seunghyun-ah, why are you acting like that?” Jonghun said with a laugh. He wrapped his arm around his shoulders. “You don’t need to be nervous. I don’t bite. Sometimes.”

Seunghyun gave Jonghun a skeptical look. Jonghun kept grinning. He tried to fight it but couldn’t hide his own smile. Jonghun was infectious.

“Okay, you can take your arm off of me now.”

“No way.”

Jonghun hugged him tighter. Seunghyun sighed loudly, but the happy, fluttery feeling in his heart was obvious. They walked through the rest of the park, both unable to fight their goofy smiles.

 

As time went on, a person or two on the other side of the sidewalk would appear. They started to pass more and more, so Jonghun removed his arm from Seunghyun’s shoulders. He pouted to himself, but decided not to ruin the moment with his whining.

They were, all too soon, back to square one, in the heart of the insane confusion that was downtown. Seunghyun was bumping into people again, left and right.

“Aigoo… I’m never going to get used to this.”

“Oh, you will. You’ll have to,” Jonghun said with a smirk.

“Why is that?”

“Because we’re going to do this again.” He said it with a tone as if to say ‘you didn’t know that?’

 “We can’t just go somewhere else?” he said jokingly.

“You’re so whiny,” Jonghun laughed. He then reached to the side to grab his hand for the second time. The touch sent a shiver through his body. “You want me to help you all the time?”

Seunghyun’s ears burned. “…That’d be nice.”

Jonghun smiled. “Okay. I will.”

He thought the thing that made him craziest was the busyness and rowdiness of the city. But when Jonghun entered the picture, those thoughts vanished along with his self-composure.

He breathed a heavy sigh and laid his head on Jonghun’s shoulder. He could feel Jonghun’s even breathing. Seunghyun immediately felt relaxed, like he was back in his bed. Only this was ten times better.

There was nowhere else he’d rather be.

 

The two finally reached Seunghyun’s house after he gave in to Jonghun’s insistent demanding to walk him home. He knew he was in for a pleasant lecture from his mom about missing dinner, but frankly he couldn’t care less.

They paused in front of the door. Neither moved. Neither really wanted to move.

They looked at each other. Jonghun smirked. “So is this your house or what?”

“Of course it is,” Seunghyun replied. He opened his mouth to say more but no words came out. Why did Jonghun have to make him incoherent? He stumbled over the words that randomly escaped his mouth. “Um… so… I had… fun… with you…?”

Jonghun, his face serious, gently held Seunghyun’s chin, raised it and slowly kissed him. The nerves and the heart-stopping sensation hit him again like a boulder. His legs grew shaky. He couldn’t breathe. It was like he was on a roller coaster but drifting on a cloud at the same time.

It was the greatest sensation he’d ever felt. He wrapped his arms around Jonghun’s neck to bring him closer, and his hyung responded by placing his hands on Seunghyun’s hips.

He couldn’t get enough. He wanted this forever. He never wanted to stop.

The faint click of a door opening filled the air. Seunghyun abruptly pulled away.

“.”

“I’m going.”

“Hurry, run!”

“Seunghyun?” His mom stood wearing a simple sweater, grey sweatpants and a grave expression on her face. She was older, but she looked especially old now.

“Eh heh, hi mom…”
Her face went from worried to murderously furious. “Song Seunghyun. Get in the house this instant.”

Blood drained from Seunghyun’s face. He cursed under his breath.

 

After a long, long yelling from his mom and a lengthy soak in the bath tub, Seunghyun plopped onto his bed with a groan. The old hag’s squeaky, annoying voice screaming “you bad child!” replayed over and over in his mind. He groaned again and rolled over onto his back.

He’d decided to tell the truth, that he was hanging out with “a friend”, but apparently telling the truth happened to be far worse. He happily earned an hour long talk from his mother about how unfocused he was, how he would fail in life, blah blah blah.

It wasn’t like he heard a single word she’d said though. All he could see was Jonghun. His mom’s face warped into Jonghun’s. His stuffed bear he’d had for ages turned into Jonghun’s. Even as he stared at himself in the mirror, violently scrubbed his teeth with his toothbrush. He was everywhere.

But he kind of liked it.

With a sigh, he undressed himself from his robe and dug through his drawers. He pulled out his boxers and a loose T-shirt, slipped them on, and studied his reflection in the mirror again. He struck a pose. He grimaced. He bent forward slightly and played with his wavy bangs, pushing them to the side just a bit.

He looked down at his lips. He pictured the kiss in his mind. The way his soft lips had felt against his. His touch. His smile. His lip- habit.

Seunghyun watched himself blush in the mirror.

“Gahhh…” Seunghyun grumbled, tearing away from the flustered image of himself. He slammed down on the light switch and jumped into his bed in one swift move.

He couldn’t believe he blushed so red. It was embarrassing.

Does Jonghun notice that? I wonder what he’s doing right now…

What the f… . I’m thinking like a girl. What’s wrong with me? You’re a guy.

…Who just happens to like another guy.

He stared into the darkness, trying to make out the shapes in the ceiling. His chest still felt jittery.

Aw, hell. Who cares what anyone else thinks. I don’t. How come no girl has ever made me feel like this?

It was all so weird to Seunghyun. But at the same time it was so exhilarating, like the rush someone gets when they break the rules.

Jonghun…

The shapes on the wall began to blur into one color.

…You make me crazy…

The wall faded to black as Seunghyun fell into a deep sleep.

 

“Say ‘ahh’, Seunghyun~”

“Ah, stop it!”

“Don’t back-sass your hyung.”

He scoffed. “Fine. Ahh…”

Jonghun stuck the spoon of whipped cream into Seunghyun’s mouth. Jonghun smiled in satisfaction.

“Mmm,” Seunghyun hummed, stray cream off his lips.

Jonghun stared for a moment and his own lips. Then, as if snapping out of a trance, he widened his eyes and looked down at the bowl. He placed the spoon on the arm of the couch and touched his finger to the top of the cream. He took his dipped finger and tapped Seunghyun’s nose.

“Jonghun-ah, what are you doing?” he said laughing.

He leaned forward, resting his hands on Seunghyun’s shoulders, and the tip of his nose. Seunghyun felt his cheeks burning a bright red.

“Jonghun-ah!”

“I’m sorry, you’re so cute when you blush.”

He reddened harder.

He came closer again. “You missed some,” he whispered. He left a butterfly kiss on the edge of Seunghyun’s lips. His eyes that had been closed fluttered open.

“U-uh…” the younger one stuttered, “I think you still… forgot some…”

Jonghun smirked playfully. “Huh. You’re right. Right here…”

Jonghun kissed him. He slowly laid Seunghyun down so that he was on top.

Jonghun moaned. But it wasn’t a dirty kind of ; it was like he was humming the melody of a happy song. Seunghyun kissed him harder.

This couldn’t be a dream. He opened his eyes.

On top of him was a large, human-size piece of beef.

“WHAT THE F---?!” Seunghyun yelled. He flung the slab of meat to the opposite side of the room where it slapped against the wall. He immediately jumped from the couch and brushed himself off.

“Okay, what the hell is-”

“Rise and shine…”

Seunghyun’s eyes jolted upward. Hongki, dressed as a devil, descended menacingly towards him. A piercing beeping noise followed.

“OH MY GOD-”

 

“HELP ME!”

Seunghyun clutched his shirt as he breathed heavily, sweat beads formed on his forehead. He glanced warily around the room. He was in his bed. He felt all around his shirt to make sure there wasn’t anything on him. He pinched himself just in case.

He finally noticed his alarm clock beeping loudly. Seunghyun glared at the clock with annoyance before yanking out the plug. He flopped the pillow back over his head.

The dream- aside the obstructive ending- had been so vivid. Especially the kisses.

He smiled goofily.

He wanted to dream again.

He stayed there for a couple minutes longer.

“Seunghyun! Again!?” his mom yelled. She attempted to yank the pillow from her son’s face. “Get up! For crying out loud…”

“Nnnnfh,” Seunghyun muffled through his pillow.

“Seunghyun… Don’t make me get your dad.”

Seunghyun was out of the bed in a flash. 

 

Today was going to be, yet again, a long day.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

.....

Sooo............

How was that for a hiatus. o_____________o;;

 

I am so sorry guys. I'm not even joking. I feel so bad TT^TT It's been like..... 2 months. 
Wow.
I feel like a . Yup. 
Not in a dirty way wtf you nasty

 

lol anyways.
I missed you guysss ♥

I have been in a total slump. I mean, I got back from my camp like... a month ago, but I really didn't know what to add to the story. I'd been thinking and thinking my bootie off trying to think of good story developments.

And now I'm regretting so many things about this story.

Ugh. But yeah.

I PROMISE TO UPDATE ASAP FROM NOW ON SRSLY ;____; I'm so sorry. Srsly.
I hope you guys stick with me~ :D ♥

I'll try and update tomorrow because this is such a y chapter. lul need some story development >:D

Bai ♥