Dressing Room

My New Butler

"...Master, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked, unsure of why Heechul had suddenly dragged the two of them back into the dressing room. Heechul, who was looking more irritated and annoyed than usual, shook his head and sighed with a confused tone.

"I'm being stupid." Heechul said simply. Kyuhyun smirked for a second, but it soon faded when he realised how perplexed Heechul was. It was an expression Kyuhyun had never seen.

"I didn't think you'd acknowledge it... But seriously, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun questioned once again, the distinct tone of worry in his voice causing Heechul to feel strange on the inside. Though, the elder didn't pay too much attention to it. Kyuhyun had been making him feel weird on the inside for a while, so he wasn't that surprised.

"...Nothing, I just thought that there was somebody I knew outside and I was hiding from him." Heechul replied after thinking for a bit, Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked curiously, Heechul tried to shrug casually, despite being awkward with the space they were sharing.

"Because I never liked him." Heechul stated bluntly, Kyuhyun gave another confused expression.

"Then... How do you even know him?" Kyuhyun asked, the sort of question which would only truly come out of the mouth of a naive soul. Heechul sighed at the younger.

"Don't you know people you hate?" Heechul asked back, causing Kyuhyun to freeze for a couple seconds.

"...Well, yeah." Kyuhyun spoke, somewhat reluctantly but answering the question nevertheless. Heechul nodded, not bothering to ask on when he noticed Kyuhyun's discomfort. There were many things about Kyuhyun he didn't know, and Heechul wasn't going to ask.

"Okay, end of discussion. The clothes look good, don't bother trying on anything else, I'm buying it all." Heechul stated as he picked up the rather large pile of clothes sitting on the bench which Kyuhyun hadn't even tried on yet. The butler widened his eyes, giving a shocked expression. He didn't understand what had brought Heechul to want to buy them all.

"W-What??" Kyuhyun questioned in shock, Heechul simply ignored the younger.

"Change out of those, I'll take these." Heechul continued on, Kyuhyun pouted as he shook his head.

"But-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"What is it?" Heechul asked in a somewhat moody manner, Kyuhyun simply stared back with indifference. He tugged on the bottom of Heechul's sleeve for a second, just to make sure that the elder was listening.

"I don't want to waste your money." Kyuhyun said in a genuine tone, causing Heechul to feel his body go numb. Money. It was something Heechul had, and everybody wanted. Heechul began to remember all those 'friends' he had, the ones which loved receiving gifts that, at the time, he was happy to buy. The elder bit his lower lip, shaking his head. He was such an idiot back then.

"...Don't worry about it, this is nothing. Become my friend and I'd buy you a damn car." Heechul spoke sarcastically, Kyuhyun pouted.

"Aren't I your friend?" Kyuhyun asked, Heechul raised a brow. Was Kyuhyun like the majority, only using him for money? Heechul let out a low growl before looking away.

"Well-" Heechul didn't finish his sentence as Kyuhyun began to speak.

"And I don't want a car. Or anything else." Kyuhyun declared, causing Heechul to feel another chill. His body began to pulse, the words echoing through Heechul's head. After, the elder stifled a smile.

"...I get it, just hurry up. I'll be waiting outside." Heechul said, opening the door. Suddenly, a thought came flying into Kyuhyun's head.

"Okay. Oh, wait." Kyuhyun  called, Heechul turned to stare at the younger.

"Hm?" Heechul hummed simply, not really wanting to walk about anything further. Kyuhyun bit his lower lip.

"Actually... there's one thing I want." Kyuhyun spoke, just a little hesitantly. Heechul gave a somewhat twisted expression, Kyuhyun was so confusing most of the time.

"...What?" Heechul questioned uncertainly, Kyuhyun's eyes shot upwards to the ceiling as they lit up prettily. There was something that Kyuhyun wanted really badly, for a while now.

"I want some bubble tea." Kyuhyun said with a grin. Once Heechul heard the request, he scoffed before giving a slight smile. No one has ever asked him to buy something as simple as bubble tea.

"Alright, after this." Heechul muttered simply, Kyuhyun beamed happily.

"Thank you~" Kyuhyun sang, Heechul nodded indifferently as he left the room. He stood there outside the dressing room, suddenly feeling stares. Heechul's head turned, seeing the same three men, giving a somewhat wide-eyed look.

Heechul didn't know what they were thinking at the moment.

But he smirked anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm... My chapters are becoming shorter and shorter... I'll try to make the next one longer! >_< Are you liking it so far?~ ^^