Master

My New Butler

"By the way, who are you?" Kyuhyun  asked out of the blue, changing Heechul's attitude immediately. Heechul turned his head in surprise to his new butler, raising his brow.

"...You don't know who I am?" Heechul asked in shock. Everybody knew who Heechul was. Whether you've met him or never seen him, everybody knew who Heechul was.

"Not really." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, causing Heechul to become slightly offended.

"Everybody knows who I am."

"But I'm not Everybody. I'm just me." Kyuhyun replied, causing Heechul to sigh slightly before turning his head away. He had gotten from the conversation that there was no arguing with Kyuhyun.

"...I'm Kim Heechul. Make sure to remember that name." Heechul spoke, Kyuhyun stared back boredly.

"I'm a butler, of course I'll remember that name."

"You're so... Is this your first time being a butler?" Heechul suddenly asked. It seemed like Kyuhyun wasn't really good at treating other people the way they were expected to be treated.

"I needed a job, this one pays very well." Kyuhyun told the elder who simply nodded. It was true, at least in Heechul's case. Most of his butlers were paid very well. But then again, anyone who was able to stand Heechul deserved to be paid well.

"Why did you need a job?" Heechul questioned, receiving a shrug from the younger.

"To make money." Kyuhyun said, causing Heechul to glare slightly.

"Don't you go school?"

"...I dropped out of school long ago."

"Really? Your parents let you drop out of school?" Heechul asked in surprise, Kyuhyun shook his head with that question.

"They technically didn't let me drop out of school. They kind of just got up and left one day when I was 11. I didn't work, I had no money. So, I ended up homeless for a couple years. 6 to be exact." Kyuhyun spoke, Heechul thought for a bit. If Kyuhyun's parents left when he was 11, and he was homeless for 6 entire years... Then it was only this year that Kyuhyun found a place to live.

"Where'd they go?" Heechul asked, seeing Kyuhyun freeze again. Perhaps talking on the topic of 'parents' wasn't a good idea.

"...I don't know."

"Ahhh..." Heechul spoke, not sure what to reply. Heechul picked up his teacup; from the side table and sipped it, frowning slightly.

"What's with your expression?" Kyuhyun asked, wondering why Heechul was making a dace.

"Don't like tea."

"Then why do you drink it?"

"Gives me a classy image. Don't you think?" Heechul asked rhetorically with a slight smirk. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the elder.

"Whatever Heechul..." Kyuhyun muttered, causing the elder to widen his eyes.

"What did you just call me?"

"...Heechul. Isn't that your name?"

"Butlers aren't allowed to call me 'Heechul'." Heechul stated firmly, causing Kyuhyun to give a twisted expression.

"Then what do I call you?" Asked Kyuhyun, Heechul shrugged lightly.

"Don't call me 'Sir', it makes me seem old. Call me 'Young Master'. Or 'Master' by itself." Heechul said. Throughout his entire life, his butlers always called him 'master'. Heechul didn't know why, but he never questioned it.

"..." Kyuhyun remained silent, staring with heavy eyes.

"What's with that look?"

"I'd rather die than call you master." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, causing Heechul to smirk.

"We can arrange that." Heechul told the younger, causing him to pout slightly. Cute, Heechul had first thought when he saw that reaction.

"Whatever." Kyuhyun spoke again, Heechul had too much pride to lose.

"What will it take for you to call me 'master'?" Heechul questioned, Kyuhyun poked out his tongue.

"The entire world." Kyuhyun replied, Heechul thought.

"How about I pay you extra?"

"I have pride, and no amount of money would ever make me give it up."

"Double your salary?" Heechul questioned, seeing the younger freeze and think about it. Soon, after a couple seconds, he nodded with a slight smile.

"...Taken. Master." Kyuhyun quickly spoke, causing Heechul to chuckle slightly. This boy was interesting, definitely.

"Wow, you're so easy." Heechul muttered with a slight smile, Kyuhyun smiled back with a somewhat smug expression.

"Hey, I do what I can for money."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one longer! See, I have homework today (and pretty much every single day of high school -_-)... Anyway, I will give a proper update once everything in my life has settled! >_<