Insanity

My New Butler

Heechul waited simply outside the doors of the dressing room, waiting for Kyuhyun to hurry up and try on his clothes. Heechul laid his head on the cream coloured wall, ruffling his own hair. The elder was beginning to get fed up of waiting.

"Yah, what's taking you so long?!" Heechul exclaimed suddenly, giving a slight hiss at the end of his sentence. Heechul was never a 'patient' person. More or less, Heechul preferred to rush his activities.

"Just wait a minute, I'm nearly done." Kyuhyun called back, speaking in a calm and composed voice. Heechul simply stood for a second, a slight smile crawling to his cheeks. Not many people were able to react like Kyuhyun, many people would have scolded the elder for such words. Usually, it was only Leeteuk, and only another handful of people who were able to tolerate Heechul. The elder sighed. Someone else, someone who was meant to be kept close, was found.

"Hurry up." Heechul muttered silently, a hum was heard from the dressing room.

"Alright alright, I'm done." Kyuhyun suddenly called. Heechul stared, watching the door slowly open. He breathed.

"..." Heechul stared up at Kyuhyun, eyes dilating at the sight of the younger. Kyuhyun came out, black hair a little more messy than before, the loose pants worn before replaced with a pair of skinny jeans, grey, short-sleeved t-shirt on his torso. Heechul knew that they were rather ordinary pieces of clothing, but there was no explanation to why Kyuhyun was glowing. The younger gave a slightly worried expression.

"Master? What is it? You look kind of pale." Kyuhyun asked softly, head tilted to the side. Heechul quickly shook his head.

"I'm always pale." Heechul retorted, Kyuhyun gave a somewhat amused look.

"So am I. Anyway, what do you think? Looks nice?" Kyuhyun asked, twirling around to let Heechul see the clothing. Heechul's eyes trailed off to the ceiling.

"The clothes look pretty good, your face is a different story though." Heechul insulted, the younger simply pouted.

"That's not very nice." Kyuhyun stated, Heechul only rolled his eyes at him.

"I'm only joking, just go on and try your other clothes." Heechul spoke, pointing for Kyuhyun to enter the dressing rooms to try on his two other pairs of clothing. Kyuhyun simpy nodded.

"Alright." Kyuhyun spoke, trotting back into the dressing rooms. Suddenly though, the sound of something dropping and banging the wall was head. And it was strangely loud.

"...Kyuhyun, what happened?" Heechul asked, giving a concerned expression.

"I just dropped the hanger and scared myself. Don't worry about it." Kyuhyun stated, Heechul gave a slight smile.

"It's impossible not to worry about you. You're so troublesome, you know that?"

"You're the one who dragged me out." Kyuhyun quickly retorted, Heechul could basically imagne the younger's pouting expression in his mind.

"I guess." Kyuhyun whispered, seeing the door open once again.

"Done. What do you think?" Kyuhyun asked once again, Heechul gave a slight scowl. Faded, blue jeans, that was alright. The V-neck shirt on the other hand which was, in Heechul's mind, exposing more skin that appropriate, was a bother in the Master's mind.

"Let's leave this one out. At least, the shirt part of it." Heechul mumbled, Kyuhyun gave a twisted expression

"Why so? It seems to fit fine." Kyuhyun replied, the elder shook his head.

"Yeah, but it's to... Just don't wear it, seriously. It annoys me." Heechul managed to say, Kyuhyun continuing to give a confused expression. After a couple seconds though, Kyuhyun turned away.

"...Fine, you're so weird." Kyuhyun commented, Heechul bit his tongue from saying a comment. He just wanted the phase to pass. Heechul sighed, suddenly though, words made their way to the elder's ear.

"Hey, did you see that guy?" Heechul heard someone say, Heechul turned his head to see a group of three men standing together.

"Hm, which one?" Asked the slightly shorter one with hair dyed to a light blonde. The taller one glanced back to where Kyuhyun was standing. Heechul quickly knew who they were talking about.

"The one who walked out of that dressing room with the V-neck shirt." He whispered to the other two. They shook their heads.

"No, why?" Asked the one with black hair, the taller gave a slight smirk.

"I really want to see him without all those layers on." He replied, the two gave an amused smile.

"Man, seriously?" Asked the one with blonde hair, the other nodded.

"Why not? He's cute. Hot." Spoke the taller once again, the other two simply gave another hum of acknowledgement.

"Well, if you think he's cute, he probably is. Where? That guy there?" Asked the shortest, black haired one, the other shook his head.

"No, the other one, just wait for him to come back out. He's trying on clothes." He replied, the blonde scowled.

"Yeah, but isn't that guy there probably his boyfriend?" He asked, Heechul tensed up at the realisation that Heechul was brought into the conversation, and that he  was referred to as Kyuhyun's 'boyfriend'.

"So?" Asked the taller with charisma, the two others grinned.

"Ooooh, this is going to be interesting." The two commented in union. Heechul growled silently, this was annoying him. Suddenly though, the door opened.

"Third outfit." Kyuhyun stated as he ruffled his messy hair once again. Heechul didn't really notice Kyuhyun's clothes, for the comments on the three men still echoing through the elder's mind.

"I wouldn't mind taking him to dinner." Heechul heard one of them say, but he wasn't sure which one it was. Heechul glanced at them, then back at Kyuhyun. He wasn't sure what to do, and why he was acting so erratically.
 
"Wha-" Kyuhyun was cut off, as Heechul pulled the both of them back into the dressing room and locked the door.

Heechul groaned, a single thought going through his head.

--------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm officially going insane. And all because of Kyuhyun.

--------------------------------------------


Finally updated... I've been so busy... But I'm close to having all the spare time in the world...~ ^^