Shopping?

My New Butler

"Kyuhyun." Heechul called in a monotone, holding his empty cup out. Kyuhyun tured his head, giving a bored look.

"Yes?" Kyuhyun spoke not in the most polite way, but not it the most rude way either. Heechul didn't pay much attention to it, many people acted in such a way towards him.

"Pour me some more tea." Heechul said, expecting Kyuhyun to follow his orders. But instead, Kyuhyun simply gave him a curious look with a raised brow.

"But you don't like tea." Kyuhyun replied, Heechul glared. It was true, he didn't like tea. The only reason he poured it was to give him an 'image', soon tipping it away and asking for another cup.

 "So? Just pour me some." Heechul pretty much demanded in a rather annoyed way, Kyuhyun wasn't intimidated by his voice.

"If you're not going to drink it, I'm not going to pour it for you. Do you realise how many people would be grateful for that one cup full? Not everyone is lucky enough to be like you and have everything." Kyuhyun muttered in a rather scolding way. Heechul raised a brow at the other, no one had ever said such words to him.

"...And how would you know that?" Heechul questioned, a little suspicious of the other.

"Do you think I would be working here if I had grown up like you did?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, the slight tone of jealousy notable. Heechul shrugged.

"What does that mean?" Heechul simply asked, Kyuhyun gave a bored look.

"It means exactly what it means." Kyuhyun whispered quietly, Heechul raised a brow.

"...Kyu-" Heechul was cut off.

"If you are not going to drink it, I'm not pouring it for you. That's final." Kyuhyun  spoke in a stern tone. Heechul gave a slight glare, no one had ever rejected his orders.

"Don't you think you're a little rude to me?" Heechul asked, Kyuhyun gave a slight smirk.

 "Don't you think you're a little selfish compared to the world?" Kyuhyun asked back, Heechul's glare deepened. "I'm not selfish." Heechul quickly defended, Kyuhyun let out a humourless laugh.

"Oh really? To want everything and receive it without having to lift a finger. To not allow others to use what is yours yet touch their things without asking and whenever you feel lke it. To waste the things that other people would be so grateful for. Yes, that is definitely not what you call selfish." Kyuhyun said, not bothering to hide the sarcarm in his voice. Heechul didn't respond, his eyes widened slightly.

"..." Heechul was quiet, trying to think of a retort. But Kyuhyun was right, he was selfish, but he simply refused to believe it.

"Don't think that everyone's like you." Kyuhyun mumbled through the silence, Heechul turned to the side and scoffed.

"I'm not stupid." Heechul replied, Kyuhyun gave a blank stare.

"If you're not, then don't play the character." Kyuhyun told the other, Heechul glared.

"You-"

"Where's my room anyway?" Kyuhyun quickly asked, causing Heechul to stop speaking. The elder sighed, no point arguing with this boy.

"It's just next to this one." Heechul stated, Kyuhyun looked to both sides.

"On the left or the right?" Kyuhyun asked once again, Heechul gave a heavy sigh.

"Right." Heechul stated.

"Right." Kyuhyun spoke back, stepping out the room and walking into the hall.

"The other right!" Heechul shouted, causing Kyuhyun to become surprised.

"Oh."

"How troublesome..." Heechul muttered, seeing the butler disappear. From what he had learned, Heechul figured that leaving Kyuhyun alone was not a good idea. Heechul stood up from his chair, quickly trotting out the room and into the hall. He looked left, then right before hearing a slight giggle. Heechul approached the room.

"Wow, a bed! It's so soft!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he laid on the bed. Heechul entered the room, raising a brow as he looked around . The room was completely empty, only a tuxedo which the younger was meant to wear everyday. Not to mention the fact that the tuxedos were actually supplied by Heechul's family.

"Don't you have any things with you?" Heechul questioned, walking around the room. He heard Kyuhyun sigh. Heechul stared at Kyuhyun who simply gave a plain look, lying on his side.

"Besides the things I'm being supplied with, I have basically nothing."

"Wait, so you only have those black and white suits to wear?" Heechul then questioned, Kyuhyun nodded.

"Basically." Kyuhyun replied. You see, his clothes were, by how the maids put it, 'inappropriate' to be worn in such a prestigious house.

"What are you going to wear to bed?" Heechul asked, Kyuhuyn shrugged.

"I don't have to wear anything to bed." Kyuhyun replied, causing Heechul's eyes to widen.

"What? What are you? A caveman or something?"

"Before I only had one pair of clothes. And I still do. What do you want me to do?" Kyuhyun questioned as he sat up, giving an annoyed look. Heechul quickly went silent.

"..." Heechul looked around, then putting his hand in his pocket and pulling out his wallet. Heechul then looked in it, putting the wallet back in his pocket.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun questioned, Heechul used his hand to signal Kyuhyun to stand up and hop off the bed.

"We're going to go shopping." Heechul muttered, Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"Now??"

"Might as well. I have nothing to do. Let's go."

"Wait, wearing this?" Kyuhyun questioned, pointing to his clothing. Nobody just randomly wore tuxedos out to shopping centres or malls.

"...I guess I have some spare clothes, my mother is a CEO of a designer brand after all." Heechul muttered, Kyuhyun stared.

"Really?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Come on. I'll give you clothes to sleep in and wear out so we can do to the store."

"Wait, your mother is a CEO and yet you want me to go shopping?"

"...You're too ugly to wear my mother's beautiful designs." Heechul spoke, making Kyuhyun glare and pout. Heechul stifled a smile.

"And you're too ugly to have anyone look at you." Kyuhyun quickly mumbled. Heechul couldn't help but laugh at the way the younger said  that, with such a whining tone and at such a random moment. Usually, Heechul would have been mad, but he simply couldn't. Not today at least.

"Whatever." Heechul muttered, walking out the room and towards another.

It was time to find some clothes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, back after a while... Sorry for the late updates, school's been hard. You know? I'm meant to be doing homework, but I just had to write... So... Enjoy~ ^^