Lies

My New Butler

Changmin stared, biting his lip. The cars were running along the road, an ocassional honking sound heard when someone did something on the road that another person didn't like. Changmin sighed heavily, was he starting to cry? Kyuhyun. Changmin didn't think that he'd ever see him again. He groaned, ruffling his own hair and closing his eyes. Kyuhyun was just as beautiful as he looked those those years ago. His eyes were still pretty, his skin was still flawless, and his body still felt so warm. Just like before, when they would hug each other through the days and night, pretending that the love they had for each other wasn't there.

A cold smile made its way to his lips. Perhaps all those nights praying for Kyuhyun to come, praying for Kyuhyun to hopefully forget about that incident which haunted both of their minds... God, an angel, someone had granted his wish. Or, well, half of it anyway. Kyuhyun came back. Not to him of course, Changmin knew better than to believe that was true. It was enough to speak with Kyuhyun once again, let alone hear the elder's beautiful voice. Changmin did feel a little annoyed, he had been praying every single day since Kyuhyun left, and yet, he was only granted half of his prayer.

He shook, the tear-stained face of Kyuhyun was too much for him to bare. Changmin hated seeing Kyuhyun like that, it was why he always made sure Kyuhyun was safe and sound. Changmin laughed bitterly. Although he hated it when Kyuhyun cried, he was also the one who caused that expression to appear. How could have Changmin done that?

Changmin knew that he was an idiot, he knew that Kyuhyun would probably never forget, he knew that life could have been so perfect and yet-

"Changmin!" Someone shouted, Changmin's eyes quickly opened his eyes.

"...What?" Changmined asked, Yunho scowled.

"What's with that look on your face?" Yunho asked, Changmin pretended not to know what the elder was talking about. He was conscious of how miserable he looked at the moment.

"It's nothing." Changmin muttered, attempting to brush the topic off.

"You know, there's no point in lying to me." Yunho replied, Changmin gave an amused a expression.

"Is that a pun? You know?" Changmin joked coldly, Yunho rolled his eyes.

"It was unintentional. Anyway, what happened? You haven't looked that miserable since... Since..." Yunho stopped his words, knowing the affect they had on Changmin. The younger ruffled his own hair.

"He came back." Changmin uttered, Yunho's eyes widened.

"...What?" Yunho asked.

"Kyuhyun, I saw him again... with some other guy." Changmin went on, feeling his body shake. Yunho noticed immediately.

"..." Yunho went silent, staring with sympathy at his younger. Changmin glared.

"Don't give me that look." Changmin hissed, walking off before hearing Yunho say something more or less meaningless to him. It was probably some sort of speech about 'forgeting a person' who you care about.

Changmin's fist became white as he balled them up, recalling everything from the past.

Next time Kyuhyun appeared, Changmin was going to tell him the truth.

He had lied enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, a rather short chapter... but the next one will be longer~ I just had to write a short scene with Changmin and Yunho. What did you think? ^^