Store

My New Butler

The car ride was mainly silent, the two dropping occasional comments here and there. Heechul didn't feel like saying too much, he was stuck deep in thought. Mainly about his emotions. He was questioning himself on why he said weird words, why he bothered to listen to Kyuhyun when speaking, why she was going through so much trouble and it had only been just over a couple hours since he had met this butler of his.

"We're here." Heechul spoke quietly, Kyuhyun turned to the elder with doe-shaped eyes.

"And where's, 'here'?" Kyuhyun asked back, Heechul gave a disbelieving look. Everybody knew about this building, but then again, Kyuhyun wasn't just anybody. Kyuhyun was simply Kyuhyun. No one else.

"The largest shopping mall in the whole area, we're going to find clothes for you. Remember?" Heechul quickly spoke, Kyuhyun looked up before he started nodding.

"Oh, right."

"Don't tell me you forgot already?" Heechul asked, wondering why he received such an oblivious reaction. Kyuhyun stared at the elder.

"...No?" Kyuhyun said in a questioning tone, Heechul stifled a smile at the innocence.

"If you're going to lie, at least do it properly." Heechul ordered, Kyuhyun simply gave another, questioning look.

"How do you lie, 'properly'?" Kyuhyun questioned, Heechul thought for a bit. Was there really a way to lie properly? Heechul remembered into the past, the way to lie... The elder simply spoke what he thought was to be true.

"Do it without being too suspicious or too hesitant."

"Ah, okay, I understand." Kyuhyun stated, Heechul nodded with those words.

"Good." Heechul replied, Kyuhyun grinned at the other.

"I was lying." Kyuhyun stated in a somewhat proud manner, Heechul stared with a 'are you kidding me?' type of look.

"..." Heechul fell silent.

"I'm getting good at this, aren't I?" Kyuhyun asked happily, Heechul rolled his eyes.

"You're also getting more annoying." Heechul commented bluntly. Kyuhyun didn't feel that offended, so he brushed it off.

"Don't worry, I know that as well. You know that my nickname was, 'Evilkyu', right?" Kyuhyun questioned the elder, Heechul's eyes widened. He stared at Kyuhyun with a shocked expression.

"What? 'Evilkyu'? How on Earth does that fit you? You're so... so..." Heechul trailed off, wondering what world to say. Innocent? Oblivious? Cute? Heechul had too much pride to ever say such things to his butler.

"So what?" Kyuhyun asked, wanting Heechul to go on. The elder shook his head.

"...Nevermind, it doesn't matter. Come on, let's get off, and don't tell me that you have some sort of hidden past in this place as well." Heechul spoke, Yesung opening to door.

"Don't worry, there's no one else. Just... just Changmin." Kyuhyun muttered softly, Heechul groaned silently sa he placed a foot outside the car.

"Stop saying his name, it's annoying me." Heechul stated, exiting the car. Kyuhyun gave a curious look.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked, hopping out the car and quickly standing in front of Heechul. The elder wasn't sure how to reply.

"It just annoys me." Heechul stated simply, Kyuhyun gave a wondrous look but decided not to hold onto the subject.

"Okay then, let's go." Kyuhyun spoke, walking ahead of Heechul and approaching the automatic doors. Heechul gave a somewhat disapproving stare.

"Yah, don't walk ahead, you're going to get lost. You don't have a phone, and you've never been here either... Do you have a phone?" Heechul then questioned, not actually knowing the answer. Kyuhyun simply shook his head.

"No, I don't. Never needed one."

"Well... I guess that's another thing I need to buy you. I'm running out of cash because of you." Heechul stated, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"And I'm paying you back in labour, it works out." Kyuhyun retorted, Heechul gave a slight smirk.

"Whatever. Anyway, now that we're actually here, what type of clothes do you like?" Heechul questioned, the two finally entering the mall. Kyuhyun looked around at all the smaller stores.

"...I'm not really sure, nothing flashy. A white shirt is good enough, considering that the maids threw my other one out. And you're also making me buy pyjamas." Kyuhyun spoke, Heechul shrugged.

"Hey, we're not cavemen."

"You sure look like one though." Kyuhyun spoke without really thinking , Heechul stared at him.

"..." Heechul gave a slight glare, the younger looked regretful.

"I should not have said that." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, Heechul rolled his eyes and gave a slight hiss.

"Hurry up, before I change my mind." Heechul replied in a somewhat cold and annoyed way, Kyuhyun pouted slightly.

"..." The butler frowned, giving a depressed look. Even Kyuhyun's aura as giving off a sensitive feeling. Heechul sighed as he turned to the other.

"Don't act so sad all of a sudden. Let's go in this store, I can see my mother's designs here." Heechul stated, forgetting about his annoyance with the younger and directing him into a clothing store. Kyuhyun quickly perked up and nodded.

"Okay." Kyuhyun spoke, following closely behind the elder. The moment they entered, Heechul walked to the male clothing area of the store.

"What size clothes do you wear?" Heechul questioned, Kyuhyun thought for a little.

"...I'm not sure." Kyuhyun replied, Heechul didn't pay too much attention to it and simply shrugged.

"Hm, it doesn't matter, the measurement of clothing sizes vary most of the time anyway. We'll just look at  whatever fits." Heechul stated, Kyuhyun wasn't really sure so he kept on nodding.

"Alright then." Kyuhyun mumbled

"...Here, try on this and this and this and this. Wait, this as well, and this." Heechul said, Kyuhyun suddenly found himself being attacked by a whole lot of clothes.

"..." Kyuhyun remained silent, staring at all the expensive, articles of clothing Heechul had given to him. He didn't even notice the elder's glare.

"Why are you still standing around? The dressing room is that way, go!" Heechul quickly snapped, Kyuhyun gave a surprised look.

"R-Right." Kyuhyun stuttered, quickly approaching the dressing rooms. Once the younger had disappeared, Heechul sighed to himself. He honestly didn't know why he had chosen so many clothes for Kyuhyun to wear, and he didn't know how he was going to keep himself from staring at the younger like a mad man.

Kyuhyun looked like he was glowing.

----------------------------------------------------------

One more exam, just one more... then I'm free... I received 92% for my English/Humanities test. Not that high, but I'm satisfied~ ^^