Forget

My New Butler

Kyuhyun didn't dare to turn around. He kept on running and tunning, faster and faster. The young butler bit his lip, it was completely tiring. Kyuhyun felt as if he were going to collapse at any moment, as if he was going to faint.

"Kyuhyun!" A voice shouted, but Kyuhyun's heartbeat was drowning out the sound. The voice, he couldn't actually recognise the tone, but he simply assumed that it was Changmin. There was something in Kyuhyun that told him that Changmin was there, either to give sympathy, pity or mock him once again. Kyuhyun shook his head. No, he didn't want to face it, he didn't want to remember. Kyuhyun wasn't going to-

Suddenly, a hand grabbed him by his wrist, causing Kyuhyun to freeze. Kyuhyun tried to shake the arm off, but once he heard the voice, he stopped.

"Kyuhyun." Finally, heard clearly. Kyuhyun turned, face stained prettily with tears. There, it was Heechul. Just Heechul. He was the one who followed Kyuhyun on this pointless chase.

"...Heechul... Master..." Kyuhyun muttered, unsure of what to do. Heechul expressed pain, staring at the way his butler had reacted, Kyuhyun looked so much prettier when he was smiling. Heechul swallowed, he had no idea why such a circumstance was hurting him so much.

"Kyu-" Heechul was suddenly cut off by Kyuhyun's somewhat desperate outburst.

"I want to go somewhere else, take me somewhere else." Kyuhyun muttered, his tone rough and somewhat desperate. Heechul's eyes widened once again, slowly turning into a gentle gaze. He felt as if he had a duty to protect the younger. Heechul pointed to the side.

"...I know, the car's over there. Come on." Heechul said, attempting to keep his character.

In silence, the two walked to the car, Yesung waiting there as he opened the door of the car. Heechul gave a slight nod, handing him a note. Heechul often gave tips to people. Kyuhyun and Heechul were seated together at the backseat. Heechul turned to Kyuhyun, seeing the younger give a defeated expression, lying his head on the window. Kyuhyun turned back to Heechul, causing the elder to freeze. Kyuhyun stared sadly, giving a slight smile after.

"...Thanks..." Kyuhyun muttered, the smile he gave beginning to collapse onto itself. Heechul gave an annoyed expression, was this whole circumstance because of this man called 'Changmin'?

"Hey, why do you still love him, this guy named Changmin, even though he's done so much to you?" Heechul asked bluntly, Kyuhyun's eyes widened at the question as he turned.

"..." Kyuhyun stared with surprise, Heechul simply looked away.

"What's the point of love?" Heechul then questioned, Kyuhyun bit his lower lip.

"I... The reason I love him is because I can't find the energy to hate him, nor do I have enough energy to forget him. He's done so much for me, given me more pleasures in life than sadness. If I think about it... If he didn't come to me, if he didn't become my friend, I would have died... on choice." Kyuhyun whispered through the disturbing silence, Heechul's eyes turned to the younger.

"..." Heechul wasn't sure whether to hate this, 'Changmin' for wrecking a life or to thank him for saving a life.

"And there is no point to love except love itself. Scientists say that it is a chemical reaction in the body only for the purpose to reproduce. Some people say it is friendship on fire. I myself think that it's just the most confusing, painful and lovely thing in the world." Kyuhyun whispered, Heechul wasn't sure why he was listening to carefully.

"Personally, I think love is just a reaction in the body." Heechul stated, Kyuhyun wiped his dried tears, attempting to carry on his usual persona.

"Have you ever been in love?" Kyuhyun asked, Heechul ruffled his own hair.

"I don't have time for love. It's all annoying. Girls would fight each other just to sit next to me, the losers would end up crying. Love isn't worth it for so much trouble." Heechul stated, Kyuhyun gave a slight smile.

"Believe me, the girls who wanted to sit next to you thought that it was worth it. The girl who ended up sitting next to you must have been so completely happy. They fell in love, they knew the feeling. Everything's worth it for love. You'd be surprised about how much you are willing to give up." Kyuhyun stated, Heechul raised sa brow.

"What did you ever give up for him?" Heechul asked, not wanting to say the name 'Changmin'.

"...I... I gave up those painful memories he created, I gave up my growing hate towards him, I gave up my spot in his heart. All for the sake to continue loving him." Kyuhyun said, voice becoming quiet once again. Heechul couldn't help but feel even more annoyed than he once did.

"...How idiotic." Heechul whispered, Kyuhyun gave a cold laugh.

"I know it is, but it kept me alive." Kyuhyun replied, Heechul groaned at the statement.

"Forget him." Heechul ordered, Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"...Why?" Kyuhyun asked, Heechul shrugged.

"Because you don't need him to live anymore." Heechul stated firmly, Kyuhyun fell silent.

"..." Kyuhyun stared in wonder, Heechul couldn't understand what he was saying or doing. It was barely 2 hours since they had met, and yet, Heechul was going out of his way to do so many things. But for some reason, Heechul didn't care. The elder stared at Kyuhyun, feeling his tongue go numb.

"I'm here for a reason now."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm finally back... did you miss me?~ Sorry, I had a couple tests and put this story to the sidelines... did you enjoy it?~ ^^