Chapter 42- Together...(Part 1)

I Got a Boy... I mean an Angel [ON HIATUS]

Jessica's POV

Me and the girls are here in Taiwan for the Happy 4 k-pop concert...

988784_10151433716358309_481391988_n.jpg

I heard that EXO will be here to...
They've been busy with their comeback and even attending concerts...
I really hope they'll stay safe and healthy, you know what I mean right?

So as usual EXO performs first before us..they even showed the fans their WOLF teaser...
From the backstage I am watching them... actually I'm only watching one person....
the person whom I missed so much...Suho..

It's been awhile since the last time I saw him, since the last time I spoke with him,
since the last time I saw him smile...

I think he has really gotten over me... before, he was the one who is hurt since I'm not returning his love for me
but now... Im the one whos hurt because I don't know to how would I forget him and move one...

After a moment, our manager called for me already since we have to do touch ups... I glanced at Suho for awhile and I saw him smile...
I was happy because I saw him smile once again even though the smile was not meant for me, but to his fans...

I am glad that I saw him smile because maybe this would be the last time I'll see him smile again...

Afer awhile... it was our turn. Sooyoung is not with since she is busy with her shoots for the Dating Agency. Of course we performed to the fullest...
giving fan services to the fans and even throwing balls signed by us. I was glad that they enjoyed it...I was glad that we made them smile.

After that we went back to our dressing room to change....
I was already done changing and I began to zoom out again. I didn't even notice that the Exo boys entered the room when I suddenly felt someone poke my cheek....

"Aishhh~ Yul... stop it"-Yuri

I told her and shoved her hands away

"The EXO boys are here, at least go and greet them sica"-Yuri

Yul said..As soon as she said that I immediately stood up and looked at the boys...
and there I saw him... looking the other way.

I greeted them and they greeted me back except Suho. It pains my heart because he looks so emotionless
when I'm around. Tears began to build up on my eyes and so I excused myself and went inside the bathroom and let my tears fall down..
I stayed there for a minute since I dont' want them to see me like this...





Suho's POV

We are currently here in the SNSD noonas dressing room. The boys decided to pay them a visit. I even thought that the noonas would be shock to see us but they seem to be expecting us.

maxresdefault.jpg

As we enter, I immediately saw sica noona at a chair in deep thought. I think she didn't even noticed us enter.

(Aishhh why am I even thinking of her? Clear your mind Suho, clear your mind)-I said inside my mind)

We greeted the noonas and they greeted us back except sica noona. I noticed Yuri noona approuch sica noona and I immediately looked away so that I could stop thinking of her.... I didn't even notice that she greeted us... I only noticed it when Tao nudged me. I gave him a what? kind of look and he pointed at  sica noona who walked away....

The boys looked at me and shaked their heads. I gave them a what? kind of look but they didn't repspond.

We sat down on the available seats with the SNSD noonas. Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona were together acting so mushy again.

"So Exo...when will your MV be released?"-Yuri

Yuri noona asked

"Our manager said the dance version will be release on the 29th of May noona"-Tao

Tao responded..

"Oh I see.."-Yuri 

Yuri noona responded...

Minutes have passed and we were still there talking with each other... sica noona was gone too long and I started to worry about her.
Suddenly she arrived...I looked at her, I can't help it... she obviously cried, but why?

"Where were you sica?"-Taeyeon

Taeyeon noona asked her

"Just at the bathroom, am I gone too long?"-Jessica

she asked and the SNSD noonas nodded their heads

"Aigooo~ mianhae if I worried you girls.."-Jessica

she said and smiled. Its been awhile since I last saw her smile. Her smile is the only thing that makes me feel releaf...

After that, she started talking with the SNSD noonas... this time I was looking at her. I just can't help it. I miss her smile, her laugh,
her chukkle, her cold expression..just everything about her...

I'm even asking myself now to why am I even ignoring her if I should be already apologizing to her

Moments later.... Chanyeol spoke...

"Aigooo~ hyung..I will just get something at our dressing room that I forgot~"-Chanyeol

CHanyeol said and stood up

"I'll come with you"-Suho

I told him

"Aniyo hyung..I'll just bring Baekhyun, Chen and Tao with me"-Chanyeol

he said

"Why me? I want to spend more time with my girlfriend"-Baekhyun

Baekhyun whined and hugged Taeyeon noona tighter which made us all chukkled

"Just go with him Baekhyun-ah..."-Taeyeon

Taeyeon noona said and released Baekhyun from their hug...

"kiss me first"-Baekhyun

Baekhyun said and pointed at his lips. Taeyeon noona chukkled but kissed him on his cheeks.which made him frustrated and us chukkle.

"Aishhh~ fine.."-Baekhyun

Baekhyun said and went away with Chanyeol and the others.

Minutes have passed and they weren't still back....

"I'm gonna follow the others"-Suho

I told the others boys who are remaining but they stopped me..

"NO! I mean... we will just follow him, just stay here"-Kris

Kris said and moved out. Little did I notice I was the only one left at the room... I was about to follow them when Tae noona stopped me.

"Suho!.."-Taeyeon

"Yes noona?"-Suho

I asked

"Can you stay first behind... me and the girls will just get something...outside, yeah. We will be back in a jeepy"-Taeyeon

noona said and went out. I sighed in frustation since I have no other choice but to stay behind... Suddenly I heard a click sound.
the sound when you lock the door? I stood up from my chair and approuched the door...

I twisted the door knob open but It can't. I tried it again but again it can't... and now I realized that I am trap inside alone...

".."-Suho

I cursed  under my breath. I tried again but it just can't be opened. I tried calling for help but there was like no person who can hear me.
I tried and tried but fail...

Suddenly, I heard a door opened.... Jessica noona came out from the bathroom.
She looked at me shock....I think she noticed that the others were gone...


Now this is unexpected...being alone in a room with the girl you love
but your feeling awkward with each other....
____________________________________________________________________-

Here is the update~!!!!
Sorry...I was to post this in the morning but there was like a half day black-out in town...
no current at all T^T

Anyways.....
.
.
.
.
.
EXO IS BACK~!!! I REPEAT~!!! EXO IS BACK~!!!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!
IM SPAZZZING HERE LIKE A STUPID MONKEY~!!! xD

575402_602237636454073_303951664_n.png
credits to the owner^^


HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR VIDEOS???? BOTH CHINESE AND KOREAN????
OH MY GLOB THEY ARE SO HAWT~!!! >.<
LIKE SERIOUSLY!!???

HAHAHAH~ ANYWAYS....

please comment down^^
maybe I'll be posting part 2 tomorrow...
Bye~ don't forget to comment down~!!!^^
_____________________________________________________________________