Chapter 2

Waiting For Love

 

5 months later…..

Eunjung wondered why that man didn’t ever come to her shop again. Sometimes, she wondered why that man knew her and as if she knew that man.

“Hmmm, 4 months to go. I can’t wait to meet them! “

“Hello Eunjung!”

“Eh!!!! Oppa!” she yelled to her brother, Eli. She hugged him as much as she wanted to.

“Oppa, how are you. I miss you”

“I’m okay. I miss you too.”

“So, how’s your life in Australia? Nice..?”

“I really love it.”

“And is that boy is your boyfriend?” Eli pointed to Kiseop.

“NO! He isn’t.” She yelled to Eli.

Eunjung looked at Kiseop. She smiled to him. “I’m sorry for not loving you because my heart belongs to someone else.”

 


 

 

Yes! Tomorrow is the special day ever! I’m gonna meet with IU and Kevin!”

Eunjung entered to his brother’s room. “Eli oppa, can you accompany me tomorrow to our old house in Busan?” asked Eunjung.  “I want to meet with my old friends.”

“Friends? Who’s?”

“My childhood friends, don’t you remember? Kevin and IU… we promised to meet after 10 years. It’s been too long not to meet them. Please….”

“I’m sorry, oppa has a lot of works to do.”

“Hurm, it’s okay. I’ll ask someone to accompany me” She smiled and get out from there.

 


 

 

Kiseop-pie~~~ Can you accompany me to my old village tomorrow? Please….”

“Okay, I will. Why? You want to marry me?”

“I don’t have time to propose you. I’ve no interest in you.”

“Hey, don’t get me wrong. I know your heart belongs to someone else. I’m just joking.”

“Okay, I fetch you at 8 in the morning tomorrow. Don’t be late.”

 


 

 

The next day…..

“Wow, Eunjung!” Kiseop looked at Eunjung. “Where are we going now?”

“To IU’s house. She’s beautiful and kind-hearted girl. I bet you will fall in love with her.” She smiled.

Kiseop nodded and smile. “I wish you’re mine Eunjung.”

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo~~” Eunjung knocked the door. “Is IU here?” asked Eunjung as someone get out from the house.

“I am IU. Who are you?” asked IU. She didn’t know that a girl in front her is Eunjung.

“IU? Wow~~ You’re more gorgeous now! Don’t you remember me?” She said softly. “This is me, Eunjung.”  

“Eunjung! I miss you.” IU grabbed Eunjung’s hand and hugged her. “I thought you will forget today! Our promise”

“Of course not! I’m glad to meet with you.”

“Eh? Who’s that boy? Is that your boyfriend Eunjung?” IU pointed to Kiseop.

“No! This is my friend from Australia, Kiseop. And Kiseop, this is IU. My friend”

“Eh, where’s is he?” asked Eunjung.

“Actually, he’s already here. I have met with him yesterday. I think he is waiting for us now.” said IU. They then go to that place.

When they arrived there, Eunjung saw someone there.

“I know that man! He is……..”

 

 


Sorry for the crappy chapter. And sorry for the grammar errors. ^^