Chapter 12 : Finale

Waiting For Love

"Papa. Look this." Eunvin yelled to Kevin. He pointed at a big teddy bear. "Can I have this?" He asked Kevin."You want this?" Kevin asked Eunvin. Eunvin nodded. Kevin then entered the shop and buy that teddy bear for his son.

"You happy right now?" 

"Yeah, thank you papa." He hugged Kevin and kiss him on the lip.


"Mama, look. Dad bought this for me." He showed his big teddey bear to Eunjung. He seemed happy. Eunvin seat between Kevin and Eunjung. Eunjung gave a spoon of ice cream to Eunvin. "Eunvin, open yor mouth. Aaaa-------". The ice cream went into Eunvin's mouth but suddenly, Kevin took it from Eunjung and got into his mouth.

"Yummy." Kevin his lip.

Eunvin pull a long face. "Mama, papa took my ice cream." He pointed to Kevin. Eunjung giggled to see them. Eunjung felt grateful because they became a good family. 

Kevin grabbed Eunjung's hand. He played around her finger. He whispered to her. "Thanks you." He then put his hand on her shoulder. Eunjung got her head on Kevin's shoulder. 

"Thank for accepting me after what I have done to you." he said.

"Without you I am nothing, with you I am everything" she replied. 

"I'm happy with you now and........" 

"And what?"

"It would be great if we have another child." He said. Eunjung startled. She pounched Kevin's chest. Kevin laughed at Eunjung. "Why? I want our family become a big family." He said.

"I don't want."

"Papa, mama. What are you doing?" Eunvin asked them. Their movement stopped. They startled at Eunvin's question. "Haha, we doing nothing. Just enjoy your meal son." Eunjung knucking Eunvin's hair aside. 

"Eunvin, I think you need a hair cut. How about Bieber cut?" Kevin asked Eunvin.

"No papa. I don't want." Eunvin shouted. Protect his hair. He then get off from the chair and ran from their parents. "Merong. I don't want." Eunvin showed his tongue and then shaked his to Kevin. 

"Eunvin! Come here."