Chapter 9

Waiting For Love

 

IU, please tell me where is Eunjung? I need to see her.” Kevin begged to IU.

“No, you can’t!”

“Why?”

“She didn’t want to meet with you! You have broken her heart and then you want to go back to her? NO!” IU raised her voice.

“She is still my wife.” Kevin said softly.

Kevin grabbed IU’s hands. He begged to her. “I’m beg to you, please tell me where is Eunjung.”

“She’s in America.”

“She wants to relax her mind there, and maybe she will not back.”

 

Kevin gets into his car. He cried for what he had done. “I shouldn’t let you go.”



 

 

Eunjung, how long are you going to suffer like this?”

“I don’t know, probably until the end of my life.”

IU get onto the bed. She put her hand on Eunjung’s shoulder. “Kevin came to house this morning. He wanted to meet with you.”

“I don’t know him.”

“He’s your husband.”

“I have called my lawyer. I told her that I wanted to ask Kevin to divorce me.”

 “You just married last year and you want to divorce with him?”

“Yes, I do.”

Suddenly, Eunjung goes to toilet. She throw out for 2 times. IU get a towel and get it to Eunjung.

“You okay right?”

Eunjung nodded. “I’m okay.”

Both them walked out from toilet. IU go to kitchen and get water for Eunjung. Minute later, she comes again with a glass of water in her hand.

“You feel sick? I will get you medicines.”

As IU want to get off bed, Eunjung grab her hand. “No, there’s no need. I’m okay.” She smiled.

“Can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Are you pregnant?” asked IU.

“What? I’m pregnant? Impossible!!!”

“Yes, you are.  I see you are getting fatter and you always throw up.” She smiled.

IU felt happy for her friend, so do Eunjung. Both them hugged each other. “I will tell Kiseop about this. He will happy to hear this.”

Before IU get out from room, Eunjung says something to her.

“IU! Please promise to me that you will not tell Kevin about this. Okay?” “Cross your heart.”

 


 

 

Kevin stares at his wedding photo with Eunjung. “I’m sorry for letting you go.” He recalled his memories with Eunjung. The first time he met with her and the first time Eunjung kissed his lip.

“Eunjung, I’m sorry for cheating on you. I’m regret for what I have done. Do you remember that woman? She cheated on me. She left me, and wangle my money. Wish you were here by my side.” Kevin hugged the photo. Kevin couldn’t sleep that night, he kept on crying on the bed. 

 

 


3 more chapters to go. Just wait!

Sorry for the grammar errors.......