Chapter 7

Waiting For Love

 

Eunjung get in the living room. Her phone is ringing.  “Where’s my phone?”

“Oh, there you are.”

She got a call from IU. It seems important.

“Okay, okay. I will fetch you at the office after lunch.”

Since IU can’t drive a car, so Eunjung is the one who have to fetch her.

 


 

 

Eunjung reach at IU’s office. She saw IU waved at her. IU walked to her car and get into it.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Eunjung drove her Audi TT to her restaurant in Gangnam-gu.

“So, what is your important thing that you want to tell me?” ask Eunjung.

IU looked at Eunjung’s face. She put down the spoon and fork on the table.“Okay. I will tell you but don’t mad me.”

Eunjung nodded and smiled. IU continued her talk. “Actually, Kiseop told me something horrible about Kevin.”

Eunjung shocked to hear it. “What? You say what?” She stared at IU.

“Okay stop. I don’t want to tell you anymore.”

“Why??”

“Because you heart will hurt.” IU said softly.

Eunjung grabbed IU’s hand. “It’s okay. Tell me”

“Kiseop told me that Kevin has someone else. He saw Kevin with another woman when he had a lunch with his friends.”

“I know you shocked to hear that. But-------“

 

Eunjung laughed as IU said that. “What are you talking about? That woman is his cousin.”

“What? His cousin? How do you know?”

“Haha, of course I know. Kevin introduced her to me.”

Eunjung shook. “Ah, Kiseop is a bad boy. How can he told Kevin with another woman?”

“Kevin and his cousin? But, Kevin don’t have a young cousin. All of his cousin were married already. Eunjung, you’re wrong. That woman is not his cousin, but his girl."

 


 

 

Kevin walked to the main room with his woman. And the woman is you.

“Oppa. Did your wife know I’m here?” You said.

“No, she didn’t. She went out with her friend.”

Kevin smiled at you and he grab your waist. He lay you on the bed. He kissed your neck and give a bite on it. You giggled. “It hurts.” You whispered to Kevin. He ed your clothes and then take off from your body. He kissed your s and it really hard. You moaned.

Then, he ped his jeans and take off his shirt. He piggy-back you and take you shower with him or more than a bath.

 


 

I'm sorry. I used a long time to finish this chapter. I too busy this week.  

Beside, i have a lot of homewrok. I'm really pissed off. 

And thank for reading my fanfic and don't forget to subcribe me.