Chapter 11

Waiting For Love

Eunjung looking for Eunvin, but still she can't find him. She sigh. "I should not leave him alone."

Eunvin was missing when Eunjung wanted to get a food for him. When Eunjung come back to her son, he is missing. Almost about an hour Eunjung finds him. Eunjung moves her way to lobby and when she turned right to the loo, she hears Eunvin's voice.She gets near to the voice. Eunjung wonders why Eunvin keeps saying "Daddy". Eunvin talks to a man. He wears a white tuxedo and a blonde hair. Eunjung called her son.

"Eunvin!"

Eunvin looks at her mom while the man still standing, no sign to moving. Eunjung get Eunvin, she hugs him. "Where have you been? I have looking you all around." She sigh. Kisses his forehead and hugs him.

Eunjung goes to the man, she wants to thank him for taking care of her son. But, when she wants to thank him, he gone. Eunjung confused where is the man. "Ah, where is he?"


 

Meanwhile in the room, IU looking for Eunjung. Eunjung had promised to her to be bridemaid. "Why Eunjung is not here, the coucil is about to start." Then, the door opens. IU can see Eunjung and Eunvin. "Yah, why you late?"

"Mianhaeyo." Eunjung said sorry. She really can't remember about that. "I'm searching for Eunvin, he's gone when I'm wanted to get him food."  

 

The hall door open. Everbody is mesmerized to see IU. IU looks beautiful in white dress. From the far, IU can see Kiseop smiles at her. And now, IU stand beside Kiseop. He whisperes to her. "You looks so difeerent today. Beautiful and gorgeous."

 

Eunjung sitting beside Eunvin. Deep in her heart, she feels happy because her best friend already married with a loyal man, Kiseop. "Yawn~~ Omma, can I sleep for a while?" he asks her. Eunjung nods. "Okay."

Then, without she know, someone sitting beside her. Eunjung startled to see the blonde man. "Is this the man who talked to Eunvin?" She talks to herself. Unashamedly, Eunjung greets the man. 

"Hello."

As the man staring at Eunjung, she shocked. A man beside her is her own husband, Kevin. A man who broke her heart for a . Her heart beating so fast. She feels her breath stuck in the throat. Eunjung wants to say something, but she is powerless. She couldn't say a word to him. 

"We meet again after a long time." Kevin gives a sweet smile to Eunjung.

"What are you... doing here?" She asking him. Her voice stuck when she talks to him. It's been a long time after 5 years.

"To congrats my friend." He says softly. 

"But, IU says----........"

"She said she didn't invite me right?"

Eunjung nods. "Yes, she said that." 

Then, something that Eunjung unexpected happens. Eunvin wake from sleep. "Mom, is that daddy?" He pointed to Kevin. The atmoshpere become awkward. 

"What you told him?" Eunjung staring at Kevin. 

"Erm erm, I don't know. I don't remember."

 

"Hehe, I'm sorry. I can't promise."

"But IU, you said you won't invite him. You cheated!" 

"Oh-oh, I'm sorry. I think Eunvin happy with Kevin." IU pointed to Kevin and Eunvin. "Look, Eunvin seems happy right? You should tell him about the truth."

 

 


Sorry for the loong chapter. I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment, upvote and subscribe. Hope you don't mind. Keke, thanks again to my subscribers. /bows/