Chapter 3

Waiting For Love

 

I know that man. He is….”

“Eunjung, is that man who always come to your shop. Why he is here?” said Kiseop.

“Yeah, he is. What he is he doing here…… I’m curious”

Kiseop, Eunjung and IU walked to that man. That man sit on the bench under the big shady tree.

“Sir, what are you doing?” asked Eunjung to that man.

He looked up at Eunjung and grabbed Eunjung’s hands. She seems shocked to see that man grabbed Eunjung’s hands. So do Kiseop, he’s more shocked than Eunjung was.

“Eunjung, you don’t remember me?” asked the man. “It’s me, Kevin!” The man introduced himself.

 


 

 

Kevin!”

Eunjung then hugged Kevin. “Why you don’t tell me that you are Kevin that day?” She burst out crying. “How could you do this to me.”

“I’m sorry.” Kevin looked at Eunjung’s face. He pinched Eunjung’s cheek. “I didn’t mean to do that.” He then wiped the tears on Eunjung’s face.  

“Wow~ Romantic couple~” said IU, softly.

 

“Eunjung, is really that boy is your boyfriend?” Kevin pointed to Kiseop. He curious who is Kiseop to Eunjung.

“He isn’t. He is my friend only. He just wanted to protect me.”

Kevin relieved when she says so. “Kiseop!” Kevin yelled to him. “Thank you for taking care of my girlfriend.” He smiled. Kevin winked to Eunjung. She blushed.

“Ah, Kevin. You’re lucky to have a beautiful girl as Eunjung.” “I wish you will happy with Kevin.”

 


 

Kevin and Eunjung walked together. They were look like a happy couple ever. Eunjung put her head on his shoulder. She felt comfortable to do that. Both them went to the car to go out together. While IU and Kiseop walked from behind.

“IU, do you have a boyfriend?” Kiseop looked at her. “If I can’t get Eunjung, it’s okay. I’ve an angle beside me.”

“Nope. I don’t have any boyfriend.” She blushed as Kiseop asked that answer.

Then, Kiseop grabbed IU’s hand. “Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked her.

She smiled and nodded. “I will.” Kiseop really shocked to hear from IU’s mouth and he hugged her. E-e-e-electric shock.  

 


 

Eunjung, thank because you willing to wait from me.”

“Saranghae Eunjung.” Kevin kissed Eunjung’s forehead. And then his lip moved to her lip. His lip met her lip. Full of motion and love….  Eunjung put her hand on Kevin’s neck. “Saranghaeyo oppa.”