Chapter 8

Waiting For Love

 

Eunjung saw Kevin’s car in garage. She get in the house to meet with his beloved husband. When Eunjung get in the second floor, he heard woman’s voice. She came near to the voice. Then, as Eunjung open the door, she shocked to see you and Kevin on the bed. She saw you Kevin’s and the voice is actually Kevin’s voice. He moaned really hard.

“What are you doing here? You ed up with a when I’m not around?” She yelled.

Kevin get off from the bed while you still on the bed and act nature.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” Kevin came near to Eunjung. He wanted to kiss Eunjung’s lip but she pushed him away.

“No sorry for you. So, goodbye.”

Eunjung get off from the room. Her eyes watery. She didn’t believe that Kevin will do this to her. with . She down the ladder, she can hear Kevin called her name, but she ignored him.

 

 

 

Eunjung get her phone in the purse and called IU.

“Hello, IU.” Eunjung hold up her voice so IU won’t know she cried.

“Ah, Eunjung.”

“Can I come to your house? I want relaxing my mind. Can I?”

“Of course you can. We can have wine or vodka here. I just buy it.”

Eunjung put her phone in the purse. She cried as much she want to. She get the car keys and drove her car to her friend house.

 


 

Hey, what had happened?” asked IU.  

Eunjung hugged IU. She cried on her friend shoulder.  “I should believe you from the start and leave Kevin.”

“You have problem with Kevin? Tell me.”

Eunjung wiped the tears. IU get Eunjung a box of tissue and give it to her.  Eunjung told IU what she saw between you and Kevin. Eunjung kept crying as she told IU about what had happened. IU get Eunjung and hugged her. She kissed Eunjung’s forehead and grab her friend’s hand.  

“It’s okay. I will protect you. You can depend on me.”

 

Kiseop saw Eunjung sleep on the sofa in his living room. He wondered why Eunjung in his house. Kiseop walked to IU.

“Why Eunjung is here?”

“She had problem with Kevin.”

IU grab Kiseop’s hand and told him about the story.

“What? Kevin ed up with a ?” He raised his voice.

IU cover his mouth. “Keep down your voice, or Eunjung will hear.”

“So, she will stay in our house?”

“Yes, but just for while.”

“Then, where will she goes after this?”

“I don’t know.” IU shook. “I think Eunjung will leave us soon. She will be in America. I heard she already booked a ticket to America.”

Kiseop just nodded and smile.

"I hope she will safe in there without Kevin."