Chapter 5

Waiting For Love

Kevin called IU but she didn't pick up the phone. Then, he called her boyfriend, Kiseop. 

"Hello, is Kiseop there?"

"Yes, this is me. Who's there?"

"Ah, this is me Kevin, I call because you I want to tell you about my wedding with Eunjung. We'll marry on 25th December, this Saturday. I hope you can come to our wedding."

"Oh sure. I will tell IU." 

 

"Eunjung gonna married soon, why she didn't tell me?" *sigh* "Wish you're mine."

 


 

Kiseop and IU walked to the couple. They want to congrate them on their wedding. "Eunjung! Kevin!" Both of the couple looked back. They saw Kiseop and IU waving at them. "Congratulation on your wedding." said IU.

Both couple blushing. "Thank you." said them. "We glad that you're comning. I thought you'll not coming. I'm upset." said Eunjung. She really hope that IU will come to her wedding with Kevin. "I'm sorry, I'm late." she replied. "We were in traffic when we want to come here." she said.

Kiseop with his poker face. His heart hurts when he see the happy couple in front him. 

"IU, when will your turn?" Eunjung looked at her freind, teasing over her.

"I don't know. You should ask Kiseop. Not me." she blushed. So do Kiseop.

"Hurm, I don't know." he said and leave the girls there. 

Kiseop heading to his car. He saw Kevin with a woman. "What is he doing here while his wife in there?" When Kiseop walk to them, the woman walk off.

"What are you doing here Kiseop?"

"Ah, I want to go to parking lot. I'm forgot to lock my car." he smiled. 

"Oh, okay. I go first."

 

Kiseop stop his car in front IU's house. When IU want to get our from the car, Kiseop grab her hand. 

"Kevin is a loyal and loving man right?" he asked.

"Yes, why?" 

"Ah, nothing."

He kisses IU's forehead and the kiss her lips. "Goodbye." He waved to his girlfriend. 

"Should I tell IU about the truth one? Or not?"

 

 

FLASHBACK.

In the afternoon, Kiseop want to go lunch with his cliens. Then, he saw someone familiar to him.

"It that Kevin?"

He saw Kevin with a beautiful girl, a actually. A woman in a y dress, a S-curve body and a blonde hair.He grab the woman's hand and put on his lap. He kiss on her neck. Pinch her cheek. Then, both of the couple walking to the car lot. That woman put his head on his shoulder and walk out from the restaurant. They seem so friendly and sweet. 

"I better not interfering in their affair." He walked in the restaurant and sit with his cliens. 

 


Actually, Kiseop really loves Eunjung. He couple with IU because he want to forget Eunjung.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. >.<