Chapter 10

Waiting For Love

 

Kiseop drove his car to parking lot. It’s hard to park the car as too much people this Sunday. And finally, after 5 minutes, he succeed get a place to park his car. “Okay, here we go.”  

“Kiseop,please taking care of IU………………..and do marry her.” she said softly.

IU and Kiseop giggled as Eunjung said that. “Okay will.” He nodded and smiled.

“Eunjung, please take care of your health.” said IU.

Eunjung will leave Korea today. She will continue her life with her child in America. “Yes, I do. I will take care my health, and so do my child.” she smile. Eunjung pull her pink luggage and leave her best friends. She looked back and waved to IU and Kiseop as a last goodbye. She felt happy deep inside but at same time, she felt sorrow. She has to leave her best friends and her husband, Kevin. “Yah, Eunjung. You have to continue your life. Eighthing.” Eunjung gave encouragement to herself.

 


 

Time passed by, 4 years already……

“Mom, can I wear this shirt? It looks nice.” Eunvin showed to his mom, Eunjung.

“Of course you can.” Eunjung go to her son and wear the shirt for her son. Eunvin was born on 25th of December, 3 years ago and a month after Kevin’s birthday.

“Mom, when I can meet daddy? I miss him.” He said.

Eunjung looks at her son. Her heart feels sorrow when someone said Kevin’s name. She don’t know how to give an answer to her son.

“Mom?”

“Yeah?”

Eunvin hugs Eunjung. “I’m sorr--y if I had hurt yo---ur heart. I di----dn’t purpo--se to do that. I miss daddy too much. I----I know yo--- you miss him—too….” 

“It’s okay. Soon, we gonna meet him okay?””

“Okay!!!!”

 

Eunjung go to coffee table, she continue write a letter to IU.

 

To IU:

It’s has been a long time I didn’t contact you. I’m sorry for not contacting you. I have been too busy now. I’m happy to hear you will marry with Kiseop. And I sorry because I can’t attend your marry with Kiseop.  I have to take care of my restaurant. If I have a free time, I will contact you.

Do call me.

555-7272

Your beloved friend,

Eunjung.

 

 

 

IU's house

 

IU feels mad at Eunjung's letter. "How can she can't attent on my married day?" IU keeps nagging. Then,   she grabs her phone on the table and call Eunjung. 

As Eunjung pick her call, IU yelled at Eunjung. "Yah Eunjung. Why you can't attend my married day?"

"I have told you in my letter, I'm busy."

"No no no. No more excuses. Book a ticket to Korea now or I will go to America and bring you here!" 

"Then, who will handle my shop when I was not around?"

IU cough. " Ahem, just asks the manger to handle it. No more excuses. I want you be in Korea this Monday!"

"Or you want to run from Kevin? It's okay. I didn't invite him to my married day and he will never know about this. Believe me."

"Okay I will. And I will bring Eunvin too. He can't wait to go to Korea." 

"Okay, that is good. I can play with him" 

 

 


 

Monday, 20th November.

 

"Mom, I'm in Korea now. WoW! I can't wait to see Aunty IU and Unlce Kiseop."

"Yes, you are baby."

When they want to get out from the toilet, Eunvin went to toilet so Eunjung just waited her son outside. Then, while she was waiting for Eunvin, someone greets him. 

"Hello."

Eunjung just nods and smiled. The face looks familiar to Eunjung, but she didn't recognized who the one is greets her. 

"Mom, I'm finished already."

"Okay, let's we go now. Vrooommmm."

They get a taxi to go to IU's house.

"Korea Street Town, number 18."

 

"Omma, let's have a selca." He whispers to her mom. Eunvin excited as he in Korea because this is his first time in here.

"Okay! Let's snap a photo."

"Hana, dul, set!"

"Aigoo, omma. We're beautiful." Both them giggles as they saw the resulf of the photo.


Will update soon.

2 more chapters. T^T