Chapter 1

Waiting For Love

 

2 years later….

“IU, I’m sorry. I have to leave Korea. I’m going to continue my studies in Australia.” Eunjung said to IU.

“Huh? Are you going to leave me alone here?”

“Yeah. My father asked me too. Actually, I don’t want to, but he kept force me.”

“Ah~~” IU sigh. “But, you have to promise to me that we’ll meet again after 8 years! Pinky promise. Okay?”

“Okay, I will”

Both of them hugged each other. They both cried in the arms.

 


 

 

8 years later…….

“Seoul. I’m back!”

After 8 years in Australia, Eunjung back to her hometown, Seoul. And when she waited for Kiseop, someone greet her.

“Miss, may I know where is toilet?”

She looked at that man. He has a white-skin, thin and handsome. Perfect! “You go straight and then turn left.” She smiled.

“Thanks for your help miss.”

“Eunjung!!!!!”

She heard someone called her name. Then she turned back. “I’ve waited for a long time. Where’ve you been?”

“Mianhaeyo Eunjung.”

Both them exited the airport and took a taxi. “Sakura Street, number 15”

Eunjung works in her father’s restaurant. She replaced her father as the owner of the shop.

“Eunjung, is that a man we met at airport?” Kiseop pointed to that man.

“Yes, and why?”

“I wondered why he always came here. And why he always staring at you….”

“Yes, I know. But, I’m just ignored him. I’m scared.” She said softly.

“Huh! Let me talk to him.”

Kiseop walked to that man. He wanted to punch that man on the face.

“Sir, can I ask you something? Are you here to eat or staring my girlfriend?” asked Kiseop.

“Huh? Girlfriend? Ohhhh…yes. I’m here to look for your girlfriend. You mad?” he replied….

“How dare you said like this! Who are you? My girlfriend didn’t know you…. so stay away from her!”

“She knew me but she don’t remember me.” He smiled and continued his talk. “I always remember her and I know her better than you.” said that man. He then left the restaurant.

“Hello, who is your girlfriend.........” asked Eunjung.

“Hey, I’m just kidding.”

 


 

 

 FLASHBACK

Eunjung, I love you” Kiseop said softly.

But, Eunjung keep in silent. She didn’t even give an answer.  “I’m sorry Kiseop, I have someone special in my heart. I’ve wait him for 10 years.” She smiled. “I hope you can understand.”

Kiseop keep his feelings for Eunjung for 3 years and a few months ago, the feeling was expressed.