Fifteen

Realization

“JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I stormed out of the room and ran into the kitchen where Jonghyun was making some coffee. He turned around when I entered.

“Something wrong?” He even dared to ask!?

“What. The hell. Am I wearing!?” I shouted in his face. He glanced at my clothes and then turned his gaze to my face.

“Obviously it’s my clothes,” he said. He raised an eyebrow. “What’s so terrible about that?”

“How did I get in these clothes!?” I pulled the shirt. “I have no memory what so ever of putting your clothes on.”

 

Jonghyun got a worried look on his face.

“You don’t remember?”

“No.” My answer made his frown even deeper. “What…?”

“Don’t you remember? I told you not to sleep in your dress because it was still wet and I gave you those clothes. You changed in the bathroom…” Was this true? Could I really have forgotten that? I did hit my head, but not that hard… right?

“Do you think…”

“You must’ve been so tired. You almost fell asleep in the bathtub you know.” He smiled at me and nudged my hand. “I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with you.” If he said so…

 

“You want breakfast?” He opened the fridge and started to look for something edible. I didn’t have to answer, my stomach did all the work for me by growling loudly. Jonghyun chuckled and started to make us some breakfast. I felt like I needed to help.

“Where do you have coffee mugs?

“That cupboard.” Jonghyun pointed.

 

It felt just like that day in the café when Jonghyun had helped me out. We were laughing and he kept teasing me and I completely forgot all of my sorrows and the headache and the recent incident. We sat down at the kitchen table. I dug in on one of the delicious sandwiches Jonghyun had made. Yummy! Jonghyun sipped his coffee and watched me closely. He put the cup down.

“Doesn’t this feel like we’re married?”

 

I almost choked on my sandwich and started coughing like crazy.

“What did you say?” I asked when I had calmed down.

“It feels a little like we’re married, except for the small fact that ‘my wife’ is afraid of me not wearing a shirt.” He looked at me. I didn’t know how to react so I just sat there, and he continued.

“You’re pouring the coffee in cups, I make the food and we have breakfast together…” I thought about what he said and I could actually feel it too. I burst out laughing.

“Jonghyun oppa, you’re so weird,” I said laughing. He blushed a little.

“But I can feel it too so… I guess I’m weird too,” I added and started to laugh even harder. He was quiet for a few seconds while I was still laughing m off.

“Yeah, you sure are weird,” he said and began to laugh too.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Okey , so I don't really like how this thing turned out  "/  Nah , boring chapter ... I'll try to do better next time ^^