Bitten by the Love Bug

⚜ The First to Fall

[miyoung/soo ah]

"UGHHHHHHHHHH." Soo Ah groaned before plopping onto the smooth floor of the roof top.

"Mwuh? What's wrong?" Miyoung raised a brow before pulling out the lunch box that she had packed for the two of them. She had made sure to cook Soo Ah's favorite dish and her own to cheer them on for their first day.

"My class freakin' HATES me! And there's this one guy that was just ripping on me with every single little thing I did!" She stabbed a kimbap roll with her chopstick, "I dropped my pencil and he in' glared at me like I killed someone or something! And I just want to rip out those pretty eyes of his and throw them to dogs for food!"

"Ew, Unnie, I'm eating." Miyoung made a face before laughing lightly.

"Ugh, mian, Miyoung. It's just that--ugh, this is going a lot worst for me than I thought it'd be. How did it go with your class?" She sighed before turning to Miyoung with a more relaxed smile. Miyoung blushed at the thought of catching the tall boy watching her before shrugging.

"I see that smile tugging on your lips~" Soo Ah cooed before giggling, "Yah, tell me~ Palli~~"

"It went well." Miyoung chuckled before shrugging again, "The class and the teacher were very nice to me. They welcomed me warmly and even set up a desk for me."

"Ugh, lucky, I just get to sit in an empty seat up in the front." Soo Ah sighed before picking at the food, "I don't even understand why they're all so cold to me? I was being so nice! And do you know how hard it was to hold back?! I really wanted to turn around and just punch that one guy in the face!"

"You don't even know his name?" Miyoung raised a brow before Soo Ah groaned, "The teacher gave me the class sheet with their names and pictures, but every time I turned around to tried and figure out faces, they all would stare back at me like I was some kind of alien or something! Do you know how awkward that is?" She shook her head and stuffed more rice into before Miyoung shook her head.

"Ah, poor Unnie." She giggled before Soo Ah rolled her eyes, "I think his name was Lu something. Luhyun? Luhun? Luhan? I don't know and I don't care. But whatever. Tell me about your class, I'm talking too much."

"They're all really nice." Miyoung only grinned before taking a sip from her water bottle, "We had some time after the lecture, so the teacher told me to go stand up front to get feel of what it was like to be in front of a class."

"Omo~ how was it?" Soo Ah gushed excitedly before Miyoung bit her bottom lip, "Nerve wracking. Haha, am I really going to  be able to do this, Unnie? Will I really be able to become a teacher?"

"Of course, Miyoungie! Believe in yourself, you pabo!" Soo Ah laughed and gave her a light playful smack on the arm before she pouted.

"Were there any cute guys?" Soo Ah then raised a teasing brow before Miyoung's already rosy cheeks became more rosy.

"Dude! Don't say that! We're going to be their teachers!" Miyoung snapped back in a whisper before Soo Ah laughed, "Oh please, Miyoung. We're the same age as them, remember? We're doing this for credits only. I don't think I'll ever become a teacher anyways. I just wanted to waste time hanging with you."

"I can't believe our school has this kind of program, though. I never thought that I'd get to intern so soon." Miyoung smiled slightly before Soo Ah nudged her, "Yah, so hurry up and tell me! Was there any cute guys in your class?!" Miyoung blushed madly again before biting her bottom lip shyly.

"Well...there was one guy that caught my eye..."


[sehun/luhan]

"Sehuna~" Luhan called out to his dongsaeng, playfully as he caught up with the taller boy.

"Oh." Sehun looked surprised before grinning, "Hey, hyung."

"God, I was praying so hard not to get one of those stupid girls as our intern, but damn, my prayers were definitely shot down." Luhan sighed as he threw his arm over Sehun's shoulder before Sehun chuckled, "Ah...same here."

"You got the other girl intern?!" Luhan's eyes widened before Sehun nodded, "Yeah."

"Ugh, our intern was so stupid and loud." Luhan scoffed at the wall as they headed out to go eat on the grass under their usual tree. Sehun forced a smile before laughing lightly, "Oh? Really?"

"Yeah. And she kept looking at me!" Luhan clicked his tongue in annoyance before narrowing his eyes, "I just wanted to walk up to her and poke her eyes out."

"Wah, hyung. Tell me after we eat!" Sehun chuckled before hitting Luhan patting Luhan on the shoulder as they sat down and started eating their small lunches.

"Ara, ara. Tell me about your intern then. Is she as bad as mine?" Luhan laughed before Sehun felt his heart start to beat faster. Should he tell Luhan? Or should he just go along with it and pretend that he hated her, too?

"Well, was she pretty?" Luhan started slowly before Sehun looked back to him and hesitated, "Ah, ne...I guess she was?" He took a bite of his sandwich and chewed slowly as Luhan asked more questions, "Well, what else? Is she smart? What does she look like?" And Sehun could have probably told Luhan in great detail about what he learned about Miyoung just by looking at her today, but he only swallowed and muttered, shamefully, "Ah, I don't know. I didn't really pay attention to her."

"Ah, good. We wouldn't want you to catch the love bug, now, would we?" Luhan chuckled as he leaned back against the tree and started eating before Sehun forced a small laugh as he dryly replied, "Don't worry, hyung, I won't."

But even as he turned away and started eating again, the image of Miyoung's small face seeped back into his mind. Her rosy cheeks and her long black hair framing her face perfectly. He watched how she observed the class and the teacher with such concentration and passion. He pretended to work on his homework like the other students after the lecture as the teacher asked her to go up to the front to get a feel of being in front of a classroom.

She was hesitant, but she did it and he snuck a glance up at her when he saw her smile softly to herself. Her eyes twinkled and he felt his heart thump against his chest at the memory of how adorable she was when Luhan's voice suddenly pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Yah, Sehun, bell is ringing. Aren't you going to go back to class?" Luhan raised a suspicious brow before Sehun jumped back up onto his feet.

"Ah, yeah. Let's go." He laughed nervously and tried to settle his rapidly beating heart while guilt hit him in the stomach as he followed Luhan back inside.

"You weren't daydreaming, were you?" Luhan chuckled teasingly as he gave Sehun a pat before Sehun swiftly shook his head, "Of course not."

"Ara, ara, see you after school then," Luhan grinned before heading the opposite way to his class. Sehun nodded and waved back to his hyung before turning to go his own way. And as he headed back up the stairs, he sighed heavily to himself before whispering quietly, "I'm sorry, hyung."


woooo! another chapter! Yay! Lol~ okay, so this was longer than the last one, so kekeke, hope it wasn't too boring >___<

- eunae