Promises are meant to be broken

⚜ The First to Fall

"Calm down, Miyoung, seriously." Soo Ah reached out and fixed Miyoung's bangs before she pouted and huffed. Her breath flew up and messed her bangs up again before her best friend laughed, "Geezus, Miyoung. It's going to be fine! Stop freaking out. You'll do great! Trust me!"

"Watch me fail. I'm going to be so quiet that no one's going to hear me. And then they're going to kick me out. Then we're going to lose our jobs and then--" Soo Ah swiftly covered Miyoung's mouth before laughing again, "Yah, Pabo. Shut up and just get your out there.  You'll do fine."

"Why did we have to apply to an all guy's school anyways?! Waeyo?" Miyoung groaned as she flattened out her long skirt before Soo Ah shook her head, "Because we're broke and this school was the only one within walking distance."

"Agh, how did we end up here?" Miyoung sighed as Soo Ah opened the door before she knocked Miyoung lightly on the head, "It's all because of you."

~

"Luhan~" Sehun chuckled as he caught up with his best friend who he treated like his brother.

"Sehun~" Luhan playfully answered in reply before the two laughed and threw their arms around each other.

"Did you hear about the new interns coming in? Apparently, two of them are girls." Sehun smirked before Luhan rolled his eyes, "Please. They won't last a day in this school. The guys here will eat them alive by the end of the day!" He laughed before Sehun shook his head, "You're not going to be one of them, are you?"

"Pfft, please, Sehun. Love doesn't exist." Luhan sighed and straightened up while putting his dongsaeng in a playful head lock.

"I know, I know. Love is bull." Sehun shook his head and grinned before pulling out from Luhan's hold as they passed the school gates.

"It is. So don't you dare fall into their traps when you see them. They're only interns, meaning that they'll be gone before the year's up, arraso?" Luhan nudged Sehun in the arm before Sehun nodded, "Ara, ara!"

"That's a promise!" Luhan joked, but Sehun knew better. Because of Luhan's past, he knew that Luhan wasn't really actually kidding about the whole 'falling in love' scheme. He nodded before answering, "I promise, Bro." He knew that Luhan was looking out for him and he didn't want to disappoint his hyung. Then they gave each other knuckles before heading their own ways.

~

"All right, class, this young lady here will be the new intern for our class. Please give her a warm welcome." The teacher stepped back, as Soo Ah flashed everyone a smile. It was a terrible long moment of silence before she realized that everyone was glaring at her.

"Um, hi. I'm Soo Ah...I'll be working with your class and teaching lessons from time to time." She started confidently despite the group of guys openly not accepting her.

"Well...okay. Nice to meet you guys, too." She forced another smile before a guy with big eyes and a small face snorted, "No one cares. Now please stop wasting our lecture time." The teacher shot him a glare before quickly apologizing to her and showing her where to go sit. Soo Ah eyed the guy that snapped at her and he stuck out his tongue before she glared and went to sit in her seat.

~

"Hello, um, my name is Miyoung and I'll be interning in your class for the next couple of months. Please take care of me." Miyoung swiftly bowed a perfect 90 degree angle before the class clapped warmly for her. She felt her cheeks flushed as she straighten back up before catching a certain guy's eyes.

He watched her with a blank face and she felt her heart skip a beat before swiftly turning her attention to the teacher, asking, politely, "Where should I sit to observe?" The teacher pointed to an extra desk that had been set up beside the main desk before she hurried over and took a seat as the lesson started.

~

Sehun watched the timid girl make her way over to the small desk that was set there for her before feeling his heart skip a beat when she caught his eyes again. She looked away again and her cheeks flushed adorably before he felt guilt hit him in the stomach.

It hadn't even been two minutes since she stepped into the classroom and Sehun already knew.

He wasn't going to be able to keep that promise that he made with Luhan.


yupp....kind of short, but it's only the first chapter!! kekeke

um here was my other surprise for you!

I FINISHED THE TRAILER! WOOOOOOOO

SO HERE YOU GO~~

I think I may end up posting the story for this up soon ^^ Kekeke, hope you like this, Miyoung, sorry for being lameee!!

 

 

I told you it , so don't judge, okay? Hopefully the video will make up for it

hahaha

~ Eunae