Stirrings in the Heart

⚜ The First to Fall

"Miyoungie~" Soo Ah quickly caught up to Miyoung before grinning, "Guess what I overheard some guys in my class talking about?" Soo Ah tugged onto her arm excitedly before Miyoung frowned at her always enthusiastic best friend, asking, "Mwuh?"

"There's a little coffee house not far from here that holds open mic every other night. And if you're good, customers would tip you!" She whispered excitedly before Miyoung's eyes widened, "Chincha?"

"Ne~" Soo Ah nodded over and over while laughing lightly as they walked towards the gates. The school day had come to an end and now everyone was leaving. The interns were left off the hook since they were only interns, so they had permission to leave along with the students after the day was over.

"Well, are we going to do it?" Miyoung cracked a small smile before Soo Ah rolled her eyes, "No duh! Why would I tell you! Let's go! Today! Just to see what it's like! Arraso?" Miyoung nodded and giggled slightly as they passed the school gates.

"Yah, palliyah~ We have to catch the bus so that we can go see~" Soo Ah quickly pulled Miyoung along before Miyoung laughed lightly.

"Ara, ar--ah!" Miyoung gasped when someone suddenly bumped into her and caused her to stumble. Luckily for her, since Soo Ah was at her side, she only stumbled into Soo Ah instead of falling over.

"Mianhamnida--" His voice was smooth and gentle and she straightened up before blurting, "Oh, no! I'm sorry--I wasn't looking at where I was going!" Miyoung swiftly bowed her perfect 90 degree bow before the guy stammered, "Aigoo--uh--why are you bowing when I bumped into you?" He swiftly reached out to her just as she was straightening back up when her long hair caught onto the button of his school jacket's sleeve.

"Ah, Miyoung-sshi..." Another guy stepped up to them before Miyoung saw that it was the silent and tall guy from her class.

"Ah, you know her, Sehun?" Luhan glanced back at his dongsaeng before looking back to Miyoung with his big doe eyes.

"She's the other intern, Hyung." Sehun replied softly before Miyoung glanced back at the shorter guy and felt her heart skip a beat. He was so pretty, she was in complete awe. She didn't know that guys could be so pretty and delicate looking.

"Oh." He replied with a blank face and stared at her for a long moment before his cheeks flushed as he stammered again, "Ah, mianhamnida! Your hair!" He swiftly closed the distance between them before gently unhooking her hair from his button on his sleeve.

"Ah...it's fine." Miyoung answered softly before the guy broke out into an adorable smile that made her heart skip a beat.

"I'm Luhan! I go to the same school and Sehun's like my younger brother. You're one of the new interns, aren't you?" Luhan smiled serenely before Miyoung nodded.

"Um, nice to meet you, Luhan." Miyoung pulled on a small smile before realization hit her. Luhan? Wasn't that the name--she swiftly glanced back at Soo Ah before noticing how silent Soo Ah had become.

Luhan watched the timid girl turn her attention away before looking to see what she was looking at. It was then that he finally noticed the intern from his class standing beside her with a blank look on her face.

"Ah, it's you." The words automatically spilled from his mouth before the dumb intern glared back at him and took Miyoung by the arm.

"Come on, Miyoung. Let's go before my day gets ruined any further." Soo Ah mumbled loudly enough from them to hear before swiftly pulling Miyoung off to catch their bus.

"Hyung? Did you know that other girl?" Sehun asked quietly before Luhan remembered that Sehun was still there with him.

"Ugh, she's the dumb intern that I was telling you about. Just look at her. Such a bat attitude compared to her friend." Luhan clicked his tongue and shook his head before looking back to Sehun with envy in his eyes, "Yah. How come you got the cuter intern?"

"Mwuh?" Sehun felt a different fear creep into his chest before forcing a chuckle, "What are you saying, Hyung? I thought that you said not to fall for their traps?" Luhan shook his head slightly with a small smile, "I'm not! I'm just saying the truth!" But Sehun knew his hyung well enough to see that goofy smile wasn't the same as his usual joking smiles.

"Don't tell me that you're going to break our promise from this morning?" Sehun laughed lightly, even as he felt guilt and concern hit him at the same time.

"I won't, Sehun. She was just a funny girl. She apologized to me when I was the one who bumped into her. So I'm just curious." Luhan punched him in the arm playfully before Sehun inwardly sighed. He was still uneasy about everything that Luhan was saying, but he was going to trust that his hyung was telling him the truth.

"Ara, ara." Sehun loosened up a bit before Luhan stretched, "Okay, come on, let's get going. I want to get a good slot for open mic tonight. I'm running low on lunch money again." Sehun shook his head before snickering, "Hyung, you don't even eat a lot, so how are you always running out of money?"

"I have to pay rent and other stuff, too, remember, Pabo?" Luhan laughed before nudging Sehun in the arm, "Did you forget that I'm not part a rich family anymore." Sehun felt a twist of guilt again before sighing, "Ara, ara. Mian."

"Ah, it's no big deal, Dongsaeng. It's actually pretty nice not having to worry or care about anyone else." Luhan grinned before the bus passed them.

"Ah! That's the bus! Hurry!" Luhan blurted before Sehun laughed out loud as they both dashed for it.


Ouuuuu~~ what do you guys think? Haha ^^ Their first conversation!! ((:

- Eunae