Then there was~

⚜ The First to Fall

"We're never going again." Soo Ah huffed angrily as she slammed the door behind her after Miyoung and she got inside their small apartment.

"Mwuh? Waeyo? I actually had a lot of fun." Miyoung laughed lightly before Soo Ah shook her head, "That's because stupid Luhan and you were flirting the whole time!" She hung her coat before Miyoung handed her coat to Soo Ah to hang, too.

"But, look on the bright side, because we collaborated with them, we were able to earn enough to pay a fourth of our monthly bills!" Miyoung grinned as she pulled out the envelope of cash that Luhan and Sehun had split with them after they got off stage.

"More like you collaborated with them. I was just standing in the back awkwardly until one of the staff members asked me to get off." Soo Ah pouted before sighing, "Stupid Luhan hogged the other microphone so I didn't even get a chance to sing."

"Haha, poor Unni. Maybe next time," Miyoung giggled before heading into her room as Soo Ah headed into hers.

Miyoung went into her room before changing and getting ready for bed. Then she grabbed her towel and headed to the bathroom before brushing her teeth. It wasn't long before Soo Ah appeared beside her, looking completely drained.

She  giggled a little before Soo Ah mumbled, "Shut up. I'm tired."

"From what? You didn't even do anything today." Miyoung shot back playfully before continuing to brush her teeth.

"That's easy for you to say because you're being doted on and I'm being hated on." Soo Ah's shoulder slumped as she began brushing her teeth as well in the other sink.

"Am not." Miyoung replied after rising out before Soo Ah nodded her head and spat out the toothpaste, "Are too."

"No, I'm not. Your classroom will definitely warm up to you! Just give them some time." Miyoung smiled as she patted the water away from her lips gently with her towel while Soo Ah rinsed out .

"Ugh. I hope." She sighed before smiling back at Miyoung, "But it's all right. I'm a strong woman." She pumped her fist before Miyoung shook her head and laughed at her silly friend, "You just act tough, pabo. You're so sensitive."

"Pfft! No I'm not!" Soo Ah laughed before wiping her face and giving Miyoung a small wave, "Arraso. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Good night, Unni." Miyoung smiled back at Soo Ah before heading back into her room. She sighed tiredly and put the money away in a safe spot. Then she yawned before settling into her soft bed. Miyoung wrapped her arms around her panda pillow pet before staring at the ceiling, her mind re-running through all the events that had happened just earlier in the day.

Luhan seems so nice. There's no way that he could be "that" mean to Soo Ah, right? But then again, nobody likes Soo Ah anyways. She laughed lightly at the joke. She didn't understand how Soo Ah could hate Luhan when he was so nice and funny.

Then there was Sehun~ Her cheeks immediately got hot at the memory of catching his eyes again when they were on stage together. She didn't know that he could rap, but now she did. And she even heard a little lisp. She felt her heart squeeze warmly as she giggled to herself. His lisp was so cute.

She to her side and pulled her pillow pet closer. Oh Sehun was his name. She made sure to remember it after the teacher handed her the attendance sheet. She closed her eyes, suddenly feeling tired before smiling to herself.

Oh Sehun~


I'm sorry that it's so lame )): I'll make the next chatper longer tho~ ^^

g'night - eunae