Life After

Rosemary Blue

Days that follows seems to be so hazy for Tae Yeon. She could not remembered what happened after that night. Seein Lee Teuk bady without life. She has seen people before, with or without life but never did it hurt her more seeing the lifeless body of her beloved Lee Teuk. How can it be possible ? Him dying in the same hspital where she comes in and out. How can she looked at the same place again,without her reminding of her fateful night ?

It seems only yesterday,whe her life seems to be so full and yes so many things to look forward to, yes her life with Leeteuk. getting married and yes having a family. Now all of that is gone in just one night. Things that they have build up for years ,al gone in few seconds. Is this kind of a joke or more ? How could he do this to her ? This is just not so fair ,as she continued to cry...

And the worst of all, she won't be able to see his face anymore. She can't hold him,hug him and kiss him anymore.  And just this last few days,she missed him terribly...how can she goes on for days..for weeks and months..she might be as well dead just like him...It just hurts so much,right now,as she cried some more...letting out all the pain.

---------------------------------

Yesung looked out at the window. So many things plagued his mind. Days that went by...losing Teukie,his best friend and cousin...and just like that. He was gone without even saying goodbye, nor hinting anything.  How could he just leave them like that ? And then seeing their family once again,and making him realized the importance of such in one's life. For despite the differences,and after all is said and done, they are still a family and yes the same blood line and nobody can take that away from them.

It hurts him to see the people that he cared about hurting because of their loss. And yes hurting to see his family in pain and so is Tae Yeon hurting so much for the lost of her fiance. He wished he could just  take care her in his arms and assure her that everything will be alright. Right now,he is wondering,where can she possibly be ? Maybe in those of the corner in the apartment and crying......

-----------------------------

Yesung found himself,dressing up and actually going back to his cousin's place. He could not understand the urge right now. He missed him too much,and going back to his place maybe, it will quenched some of the longings that he felt right now..maybe he'll find something there...that will answer some of the nagging questions in his mind...as he left from his aprtment.

Yesung stood at the door entrance,as he stared at it. Would it not be trying to open the wound that is trying to heal,doing this now. But ther is some kind of force that telling him to go in there....as he fished the keys on his pocket,the one that Lee Teuk has given him before he died....

-----------------------------

Tae Yeon felt so restless in her place. She was alone tonight,her room mate has to work night shift...and the apartment seems to be eerily quiet. Thoughts and images of  Lee tek kept coming back to her. Missing him to much,and wondering,how is sje going to last for the night,not going totally crazy and insane.The pain is too much....missing him now...as she decided to go to Lee teuk old place...They have not turn over the place yet. There are so many things in them ,that she dared not touch. She is still trying to collect herself up,before she can have the courage to go back to that old place again....

But now it is not the courage that is sending her back there... but the pain...Maybe if she retraced back  Teukie's time that day...maybe...just maybe....the pain may become at least bearable to take....as she dressed up and get ready to go...

-----------------------------

Yesung opened the door....The place is the same...as he remembered it. There are still Lee teuk's things around,as if he neevr left. His shoes on the doorsteps, his jacket on the coat hanger and the smell of his old perfume still hangs in there, He walked to the living room,the magazines and the newspaper scattered on the coffee table. Nobody dared to touch the plave since that eventful night. He looked at the kichen and there were still some glasses and muga in the sink,waiting to be wash. It seems like Tae Yeon,neevr have the courage nor the heart to go back here again. He couls still feel the very presence of his cousin here....and yes that presence gave him a piece of calmness of serenity,as if he neevr really left this earth...

And soon,,,he heard a sound....down on the stairs and then at the door...a key and the doorknob making a sound and opening...as Yesung stared...hoping to see his cousin once again....and then only to be locking eyes with Tae Yeon as they stared at each other....ach one has a question at each other to ask....wondering what are they doing in the same place and at the same time ????