A Dream Or Reality

Rosemary Blue

The sun was up ,as the glares of the sunlight hits Yesung eyes. He doesn't have any idea where he is as he looked around him.All he can see are all white walls, with a TV hanging up on the wall. A bathroom door can be viewed not far from his bed. The bed is white and his linenes are all white.He must have gone to heaven and came back,bringing all the whiteness of the clouds with him.

He doesn't have any idea,what day it is nor the time. But seeing how the sun is shining outside,then it must be daytime. Then the memory of the beautiful girl by his side last night came to him. Is it only a dream or she was really here by his side holding his hands and making him feel alright. The eyes and the lips and the face, seems to be haunting him ,even in his sleep.  Is she an angel that came down from heaven ,and that she was sent just to make him alright ?

And then Teukie's face came  ,as he looked at the doorway. He must be watching him,as their eyes met.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked as he came near him.

"Still a little bit sore. What happen to me ?" he asked.

"Your appendix is inflamed and they have to operate on you. You don't remember anything ?" he asked.

"I remember the doctor saying about the surgery but I was in such a pain,and told me to just  go ahead to make the pain go away." he said. "Sorry for bugging you in such an unholy hour. You know I got nobody around here."

"Are you crazy ? We are family, don't ever forget that. I am just glad that I came on time. Your appendix could have burst and something really bad can happen to you." Lee Teuk said.

"Thanks cousin. Really thanks a lot. " Yesung said as he tried to get up and then he felt the pain again but not that bad anymore ,more like a sore on his side.

"So how's our patient doing ?" as the girl from last night walked in.  Yesung was unable to say anything as he stared at her. And then she walked towards Lee teuk as she gave him a peck on the  lips.  "You seem to be doing a good job nursing him." she added as she put her hand on Leeteuk's shoulder. The show of affection is pretty obvious.She is someone special to his cousin.

"I know you may not remember her from last night for you are all sedated. But now finally,I want you to meet my fiancee Tae Yeon." Lee Teuk said in introduction.  "And yes my dear cousin Ye Sung "

"So I finally meet you. And in not  very pretty situation." Yesung said as he bowed his head in acknowledgement .

"I am sorry about the other night. I can't leave work, But then I met you now in my own turf." she said smiling down at him. Yesung just nodded his head. He looked at her and then at his cousin. He just have to remind himself that she is off limit and that she belonged to his cousin, otherwise his heart can really play on him.....

"And by the way the doctor is kicking you out today. And I'll be taking you home. " Lee Teuk said. "You are staying on my place until you are feeling better. "

"But....I will be fine by myself." Yesung said. "You don't have to do it.I know you are also busy."

"No I am not that busy. A few days and you will be good as new,right Nurse ?" as he looked at Tae Yeon.  And she nodded her head and smiled.  "Yes,he will be just fine." she agreed....Yesung can just watched the  affection in their eyes, and how well they get along together.