Feelings

Rosemary Blue

Leeteuk woke up and found Yesung and Taeyeon in the kitchen. They looked like they are talking about something serious. Is there something wrong? as he wondered,the look in Yesung's eyes and so in Taeyeon's face too. Are they not getting along ? He has noticed how Yesung withdraws from him ,everytime Taeyeon was around. He was civil but he could not see the warmth that he has been expecting towards Taeyeon.

"Uhmmm my two favorite people ,already up for the day." he said,as he walked to Tae Yeon and gave him a peck on the cheeks.  "And how come you are up already ? Are you not supposed to be resting?" as he looked at Yesung who is up and back to the stove.

"I am feeling better now,and thought of cooking breakfast, But Taeyeon brought breakfast already." he said.

"Fresh bagels ...I love this. Thanks Hone." Leeteuk said. Taeyeon smiled back to him.

"So did you have a good review last night ?" she asked.

"Let us just say it has been pretty productive, and I definitely need more energy today. I only have a couple of weeks to review." he said.

"Don't worry I think, you'll top the exam. If there is anyone who can top it,it will be you." Yesung said, as he placed a mug of hot coffee on the table.

"Ah huh,you are not only saying that because  you're my cousin ,are you ?"  sitting on the chair next to Taeyeon.

"Of course not. I know you'll pass it with a high mark." Yesung added. "And by the way,I think I should go back to my place and report back to the office..I hope I still have my job."

"Wait, I thought you are staying with me for good?' Leeteuk asked. "And you have not fully recovered yet."

I still have to get my things together. But are you sure ? You and Taeyeon will be getting married and you would not want another person here with you. " Yesung explained. Taeyeon smiled and looked at Teukie.

"I really don't mind." Taeyeon said. "Stay please."

"Thanks but I really have to go and report to work today. Thanks anyway." as he got up and went to his room to dress up. Leeteuk and Taeyeon just looked at each other....

____________________________________

Leeteuk was reading his reviewer book when the phone rang as he picked his phone to answer. Taeyeon was sitting on the sofa reading her novel. She khalfly listened to the conversation,as she looked at the expression in Leeteuk's face. He was frowning..

"What is that all about ?" she asked.

"It is Kang In .He wants to see me tonight. He sounds troubled about something." Leeteuk said.

"So are you going ? It is already late." Taeyeon said. Everytime Leeteuk mentioned Kang In's name, somehow she can't help but get worried. Kang In always spells trouble. Leeteuk has been in a very uncomfortable position everytime they are together.

Kang In was Leeteuk's friend in high school. So far they have maintained their friendship through all this time. Leeteuk felt that he cannot turbed his back on him now,now that everybody seems to have  turned their backs in him. His own parents gave up on him after being caught few times causing troubles in the bar and sometimes getting in a fight with just anybody. He changes personality once he is drunk...and then putting  Leeteuk in a comromised position. Taeyeon has warned Leeteuk about associating with him. But Leeteuk has been such a good friend to him, getting him out of trouble , all the time.

"I have to go and check on him.  He doesn't sounds too good on the phone." Leeteuk said. as he got up and reach for his jeans and changed his tee shirt.

"Is he drunk again ? You have to be careful." Taeyeon said,as fear came to her heart.

"I don't know. I got to go now,before he really gets into a big problem." as he kissed Taeyeon goodbye. Taeyeon can only watched Leeteuk's back  as he left.the apartment to see Kang In..