Getting In Touch

Rosemary Blue

Leeteuk was busy outlining the textbook that he just read, as he try to decipher  it's very meaning and context. He has not eaten his breakfast yet ,and he could feel his stomach rambling already. He has started reading since early this morning and as his brain is at it's best when it is well rested from a good sleep at night. And yes he didn't had time to get up and prepare breakfast, he doesn't want to halt the flow of his thoughts and the functioning of his brain . Constitution and its amendments has a different  interpretation in every human thought , it is a very complex and to find reason to go beyond and above that and yes find a loopholes on such a set law is really mind boggling.

Until his phone rang ,and he knows this time that he has to get up and do something. He thought ,it is Tae Yeon saying her greetings for the morning. A smile came to him,just thinking about her. And he was surprised to hear a voice that has been so familiar a while back...

"Teukie Hyung." as Yesung voice came.

" Yesung ? Is that you" as he became excited at the sound of his voice.His cousin ,his favorite cousin that he has not seen for quite a while. He has been busy with law school that he doesn't have time to visit him in Los Angeles. And him equally busy with school and now work. He has been on constant move for the past few years. The last time he heard was that he was in Dallas and was about to move back to Los Angeles.

" Yes, so you still remember my voice." as Yesung smiling at the other end. "So how is my favorite cousin?"

"ha ha Understatement and over statement. So you finally remembered me. So where are you right now ?" Leeteuk asked. "I called you more than a couple of times but it is all answering service and you don't even return my call."

"I know sorry about that. Your cousin is very busy .And so is you.So are you a lawyer yet ?" Yesung asked.

"No,I still have to take the Bar and I am reviewing right now. It will be a while before I became one. Don't tell me that you are needing one right now. Why are there any girl running after you ?" he asked as he laughed aloud. He knew that his cousin has a roving eye and doesn't seem to settle down in one girl.

"That is so funny. You know I always play fair with that. I told them before I do anything with them. They were given a very fair warning before hand. " he answered back.

"But that doesn't absolve you, One has to be responsible for it's own action. " Teuk answered back..

"Yeah yeah, your lecture is too early in a day. Hyung. But to tell you the truth, I am clear right now. No girl whatsoever. " Yesung said.

"Uhmm that is so hard to believe , How is your brother by the way? " he asked.

" Busy in school. He decided to take up medicine. I think he just doesn't want to go back home. He got this noble thought of curing all the diseases known to mankind and changing the world. Kyuhyun must have gone nuts or what ." Yesung said. as he chuckled. He might saying something but yes he is so proud of his brother,and his accomplishment. But then he misses him a lot  too. After all he felt like he is the only one he got after their parents split up. Now both has their partner, and both of them not liking them at all. hell he could not even look at them straight in the eye. Marriage is such a bull if you ask him. The vows is not even real at all. "To love and to hold till death do us part"  that is all a lie from day one.

"Well that is Kyuhyun, I know that he got it ,even when we were very young."  Leteuk said.

"Yeah,i remembered. We still have the cottage by the beach ? " Yesung asked. He always have fun memories of that place.

"Yeah, in fact, I  was just there last weekend with my girlfriend. Tae Yeon. I don't think you ever met her yet. " he said.

"No. I have not. We were suppose to meet when we went back there for your graduation but..." Yesung stopped at mid sentence.

"Yeah and then somebody caught your eyes and you were gone before I knew it. " Teukie said.

"Anyway I will make up for it. Maybe I can meet her one of these days and soon.. " Yesung said as he laughed.

"Why where are you right now ?" Teukie asked. "Are you somewhere near ?"

Yesung laughed again. "Yes I am near ,very near in fact.. I am here in New York as in the city. I will be here for a while. New assignment."

"Oh no really "  as he let a whoop of joy. "Where are you staying now ?"

"They billeted me in a nearby condo by the office but I have to find some place of my own. Thinking of somewhere out of the crowd, later on. You still in Jersey ? "  Yesung asked.

"Yes, for it is pretty convenient.  And  Tae Yeon lives nearby too. " Leeteuk said. "Why don't you move in with me ? My room mate just left a week ago. It will be just like old times. "

"I don;t know.We have to see first, I don't know if the company has set up something for me. But yeah,it will be nice to be living with my favorite cousin again. " Yesung said.

"So when are we going to meet and meet my fiancee. ?" Leeteuk asked.

"A fiancee ? Wow,that is heavy. My cousin getting married soon ? "Yesung asked.

"Yes, she has been so patient with me,and I don't want to lose her. She is such a very special girl,and  I am crazy about her." he answered back. "And it is quite timely that you are here.You are going to be the best man and we are planning it in Fall,so be ready. "

Yesung shook his head. His cousin is in serious business. "You are asking trouble ,man." laughing again.

"So when are you available ?  You have any time this week ? A dinner will be nice." Lee Teuk asked again.  "I even want to see you today."

"Me too but I still have a lot of meeting to attend today. How about tomorrow ? " he asked.

"Tomorrow,sure .I'll tell her that our best man has arrived.  She really wants to meet you for I talk to her  a lot about you" Leeteuk said.

"I hope it is a good one." as he laughed again. "I got to go...And see you and your fiancee tomorrow." as he hung up.Leeteua grin in his face...as he shook his head. Yesung has never changed at all...